FS: Radio Delete Panel

sytyguy

Moderated User
Got this off of eBay last year and plans have changed for the truck.

SOLD

P2070001.jpg

P2070002.jpg

P2070003.jpg
P2070004.jpg
 
Last edited:

SYO237

SyTy Registry
Re: FS: Radio Delete Panel

You cant buy these anymore new from GM, just an FYI. Gary Shanock got the last 2 in the nation, I own one, he owns the other.
 

JAY

Donating Member
Re: FS: Radio Delete Panel

I got one a couple years back too. A great place to mount switches or extra gauges.
Mine has the vents too.
Pic of mine:
2011-08-27_18-44-27_708.jpg
 
Last edited:

Windedv6

Ty n 10s
Re: FS: Radio Delete Panel

I still have a new delete panel aorund somewhere also. There muststill be a few floating around.

John
 

warmpancakes

New member
Re: FS: Radio Delete Panel

I have one but mine is just the little plate. that goes where the radio normally goes
 

MRKING

New Parts for Old Trucks
Re: FS: Radio Delete Panel

Thanks again Mike ! I made something like this for some gauges but have always wanted the more factory look of this piece . 'twas my lucky day .
 

MRKING

New Parts for Old Trucks
Re: FS: Radio Delete Panel

It was up for 23 minutes , lol . I usually never check the forums during the day too .

Thinking back now , this is the first one without the vents and divider I can recall . :tup:
 

GAShan

Donating Member
Re: FS: Radio Delete Panel

I've never seen the one with the vent delete. Just the radio delete block out panel, now discontinued form GM. Can you post the GM part number, I think I see it on the back of the part, lower left, 2nd picture. Thx.
 

sytyguy

Moderated User
Re: FS: Radio Delete Panel

Numbers:

On the passenger side in between the bottom screw hole and glovebox light switch: 15595799
On the radio delete insert itself: 15590526A
No number on the cig lighter plug.
 
Top