75 Extra H.P. or 350HP total... What Mods??

Sy-10

New member
Re: 75 Extra H.P. or 350HP total... What Mods??

"SY2455",
Thanx for getting my back with the Curb Weight..
Hood is nice, still going to get sold..
I will be getting hood like This http://up22.com/S10.htm#GM804
"GM804" In the Top Right Hand Corner..
Looking for a 2 1/2 to 3" Ram Air Hood like link above..
Thanx,
Rob
 

SY2455

70's Veteran
Re: 75 Extra H.P. or 350HP total... What Mods??

Sy-10 said:
"SY2455",
Thanx for getting my back with the Curb Weight..
Hood is nice, still going to get sold..
I will be getting hood like This http://up22.com/S10.htm#GM804
"GM804" In the Top Right Hand Corner..
Looking for a 2 1/2 to 3" Ram Air Hood like link above..
Thanx,
Rob

That the hood I plan on getting for my Syclone as well. I just need to get around to ordering it as they are made when ordered.
 

SY2455

70's Veteran
Re: 75 Extra H.P. or 350HP total... What Mods??

Sy-10 said:
"SY2455",
Thanx for getting my back with the Curb Weight..
Hood is nice, still going to get sold..
I will be getting hood like This http://up22.com/S10.htm#GM804
"GM804" In the Top Right Hand Corner..
Looking for a 2 1/2 to 3" Ram Air Hood like link above..
Thanx,
Rob

Just to let you know the title for my Syclone has a listed weight of 3725 lbs. So you about 1000 lbs lighter.
 
Top