JSM
Active member
Basically a brand new convertor, driven for 15 miles truck became a big project that was later abondoned.
I would assume ~2800 rpm stall.
$475 will land it on your door step in the lower 48.
I also have the fresh transmission this came from. Derale pan, billet servo are known items. A lot of money was spent on it (~$5k), but the bad part is I don't have any specs or paperwork to back it up. I would hope it has billet shafts, and some really nice stuff inside but it is priced accordingly.
$1200 lands it on your door. If you want both we can work out a bit better deal.
I would assume ~2800 rpm stall.
$475 will land it on your door step in the lower 48.
I also have the fresh transmission this came from. Derale pan, billet servo are known items. A lot of money was spent on it (~$5k), but the bad part is I don't have any specs or paperwork to back it up. I would hope it has billet shafts, and some really nice stuff inside but it is priced accordingly.
$1200 lands it on your door. If you want both we can work out a bit better deal.