TX 92TY#1524 Part out

0966Sy

Code what?
Parting out 92Ty#1524

Most parts are stored away in containers and I will add parts for sale as I remove them from boxes. I will take pictures to post on this thread with prices. NO PAYPAL and if you have a request on certain parts please ask and I will shoot you a price/picture. Most cladding has been sold, please see my thread "cladding" for what is still available. I will be uploading what I have unboxed so far shortly. Truck is complete, and is "NOT" for sale. All prices do not include shipping.

***Not for sale: block, trans, front & rear diffs, and transfer case***
Center console assembly $250
93 overhead console $200 SOLD
Stock lower intake $200
Upper IC $200
Upper intake $150
Throttle body $75
Stock down pipe uncut $100
Lower heat exchanger $100
Stock exhaust manifold set, one missing stud for crossover $350


Cluster, everything works, no repairs have ever been made. 148k $150

Having a problem with photobucket, if you are interested in a part, PM me your number. I'll text you pictures, going to be a lot faster than taking pictures of every single thing.
 
Last edited:

0966Sy

Code what?
92TY#1524 Part out

you gave up on Jacks old truck or was it just to far gone?


I gave up, I've put quite of bit of work into cleaning it up. It was going to be a low budget revival as the the garage paint job had many flaws. I decided late last year to bring it back as is without cladding, using the monies from cladding to build a trans/engine. Making a beater DD.

2014 my priorities and goals have changed. Selling it as is was going to be a crap shoot and I'd make more parting it. Using the money to finish the Sy vs 2 projects.
 

0966Sy

Code what?
He needs to focus on the sy and teal ty he has now and not worry about a 3rd truck IMO.


Honestly a lot has to do with hurting my back in September, I need to take it easy working on my own shit. This truck is not important to me, other financial interests have persuaded me.
 

0966Sy

Code what?
Re: 92TY#1524 Part out

This Ty also has new RPM front coil overs installed. Shocks are the 1st gen qa1's with longer springs like the JSM kit. Kit will include new moog joints installed. Should be priced very well, pics and prices soon.
 

graham1524

Well-known member
Re: 92TY#1524 Part out

This Ty also has new RPM front coil overs installed. Shocks are the 1st gen qa1's with longer springs like the JSM kit. Kit will include new moog joints installed. Should be priced very well, pics and prices soon.

I'm very interested if you could get a price for the kit.

Thanks
 
Top