AlkyControl Group Purchase - Ends August 1st!

gnnorthwest

PNW SyTy Headquarters
Re: AlkyControl Group Purchase

Re: AlkyControl Group Purchase

Sweet - the $449.99 price is already locked in! Just four more folks and everyone will get the lowest price ever on this kit on syty.net!! Very exciting!

Oh, and the GP will run through the end of the month (7/31), but we'll start shipping them out as soon as we hit the lowest tier.
 

Raist103

Engine Killer, iPhone Killer, Lawnmower Killer
Re: AlkyControl Group Purchase

Re: AlkyControl Group Purchase

id be down for a pump only group buy as i have 3 kits already. and yes ive been running the pumps for a long time now and they should be changed each year or 2 at the most. ive had one leak and one go weak. still the best kit on the market and Julio is the man for support.
 

gnnorthwest

PNW SyTy Headquarters
Re: AlkyControl Group Purchase - Ends August 1st!

Just three more people needed to drop the price even further.

Please note the GP will be closing in less than 2 weeks...
 

henry283

Member
Re: AlkyControl Group Purchase - Ends August 1st!

Just read a cool article in Popular Hot Rodding about methanol injection. Which is basically the same principle as the alky kit.

Put me down for one kit for my new Ty I just bought last week. The engine I'm building is going to need it. Our 91 octaine pump gas suck a....s
 

jharrison

New member
Re: AlkyControl Group Purchase - Ends August 1st!

:woot: $423.99 lowest tier on this GP! What does shipping cost to 78214 so I can send funds?
 

psmvchaser

Member
Re: AlkyControl Group Purchase - Ends August 1st!

Any word on a discount for a pump only?

I need a pump and would be in for one.
 

ziembic

Donating Member
Re: AlkyControl Group Purchase - Ends August 1st!

What fittings have to be used if you are switching to a fuel cell instead of the included washer bottle. I know that Julio has said in the past to only use certain fittings?
 

gnnorthwest

PNW SyTy Headquarters
Re: AlkyControl Group Purchase - Ends August 1st!

Awesome! The $423.99 price tier is now locked in and we'll be contacting each of you over the next few days to get shipping address information and arrange payment. The GP will continue to run if folks still want to jump in!

And, on just pumps, we're waiting to hear back from Julio - we'll post here as soon as we get a price.
 

gnnorthwest

PNW SyTy Headquarters
Re: AlkyControl Group Purchase - Ends August 1st!

. . . and we can do the pumps only for $175 shipped to continental US as part of this deal.
 

jharrison

New member
Re: AlkyControl Group Purchase - Ends August 1st!

Awesome! The $423.99 price tier is now locked in and we'll be contacting each of you over the next few days to get shipping address information and arrange payment.

I replied to your PM and sent my name and shipping address, but haven't heard back. I'll send funds as soon as I am given a shipping cost. :tup:
 

gnnorthwest

PNW SyTy Headquarters
Re: AlkyControl Group Purchase - Ends August 1st!

I replied to your PM and sent my name and shipping address, but haven't heard back. I'll send funds as soon as I am given a shipping cost. :tup:

Everyone will be hearing back from us soon. :cool:
 

gnnorthwest

PNW SyTy Headquarters
Re: AlkyControl Group Purchase - Ends August 1st!

A handful of payments have already come in. :tup:

There's a couple of you who still haven't received a total quote yet due to special shipping requirements for your locations. You'll hear from us soon. Thanks for being patient!
 
Top