Anybody having problem with #4 spark plug

just a 6

R.I.P MyClone
When i bought my truck with 100K miles i replaced the spark plugs. Found #4 plug kind of fould with what looked like some coolant residue and some spark knock trace. I replaced my plugs and now after 2500 miles when i pulled my engine i can see that #4 plug is getting to be the same as my old plugs. I'm going to do allot of diagnostic to try to deturmen what's wrong but i was wondering if anyone else have had the same problem, whitch would make it easyer for me to figure this one out?
 

GMC-YA

New member
If's its isolated to just one plug then that sounds bad. I had the same problem (more than one plug thought)and it turns out that my intercooler was leaking in the throttle body, thus causing fooling. Antifreeze is VERY VERY bad for a catalytic converter, I had just put in a brand new high flow converter only to have it completely gutted,(more like exploded all over the highway) which is good I guess if you want to gut a cat the easy way.
 
Top