Anyone have the Typhoon VACUUM Diagram

Brandonsty

New member
Hey guys I was replacing my stock boost solenoid Vac lines and I screwed it up :x . I think I have the lines going to the wrong place. So if anyone has the VACUUM Diagram please Help!!

Do I need that VACUUM Ball??
 

epix

Typhoon
i was just messing with mine today and here's how it goes:

Line from outlet on compressor to inlet on solenoid (left barb).. the tube will be like 6" long.

From the right barb on the solenoid, it goes to the wastegate which when you look down the right side of your battery you can see it, there is a barb on that, this tube is around 18".

note, 4mm hose works best, but 6mm can be used just make sure the zip tie is tight.
 

Brandonsty

New member
How are you looking at the Solenoid? Left barb?

There are 3 tubes on the Solenoid to hook the VAC lines too. I only see 2 lines. 1. from the outlet on compressor and 2. from the wastegate. Were is the other line?
 
Top