While I was leaving the parking lot a black Sy pulls in around 5:30pm today. Anyone?
93TY#2006 New member Dec 18, 2006 #1 While I was leaving the parking lot a black Sy pulls in around 5:30pm today. Anyone?
gjp another post whore Dec 18, 2006 #2 Re: black Sy at Fry's Electronics Sunnyvale, Ca could have been Jeremy. Did it have a hard cover? Did you see the plate.?
Re: black Sy at Fry's Electronics Sunnyvale, Ca could have been Jeremy. Did it have a hard cover? Did you see the plate.?
93TY#2006 New member Dec 19, 2006 #3 Re: black Sy at Fry's Electronics Sunnyvale, Ca It could have been Jeremy it started to get dark and looking from my side mirror I couldn't see the plate because of the truck behind me had bright lights.
Re: black Sy at Fry's Electronics Sunnyvale, Ca It could have been Jeremy it started to get dark and looking from my side mirror I couldn't see the plate because of the truck behind me had bright lights.
gjp another post whore Dec 19, 2006 #4 Re: black Sy at Fry's Electronics Sunnyvale, Ca There is a onlu one other guy in the area I know that has a sy. His is stock with no cover and it need a paint job. Mine is in 500 pieces. LOL
Re: black Sy at Fry's Electronics Sunnyvale, Ca There is a onlu one other guy in the area I know that has a sy. His is stock with no cover and it need a paint job. Mine is in 500 pieces. LOL