Black ZR1 Replica Wheels

IDRVSLO

When Hell Freezes Over
SELLING JUST THE WHEELS

300 plus shipping

Truck has been picked up and wheels will be off by Wednesday 7/25 and ready to ship!

WHAT YOU GET
17x9.5 and 17x11 Black ZR1 Replicas(ZR1 offsets)
Machined lip
1 small curb mark and a few normal wear and tear scratches

9/10 Overall condition

LOCATION
Beaver Falls PA 15010


gopr0151.jpg

gopr0155.jpg
 
Last edited:

Syclone22

Member
Re: (PA) Black ZR1 Replica Wheels

Re: (PA) Black ZR1 Replica Wheels

Nice set of wheels GLWS which color is the SY ???
 

IDRVSLO

When Hell Freezes Over
Re: (PA) Black ZR1 Replica Wheels

Re: (PA) Black ZR1 Replica Wheels

Thanks, but I cant take credit for any of it, early 2000s VW Beetle color.

This is why I am looking to sell the wheels, need to make it my own!
 
Last edited:

T-Bone

Active member
Re: (PA) Black ZR1 Replica Wheels

Re: (PA) Black ZR1 Replica Wheels

I'll give you $500 shipped to 37042 (TN).

Personally, I would just leave them on the truck as I think they fit it perfectly but it ain't mine ;).
 

IDRVSLO

When Hell Freezes Over
Re: (PA) Black ZR1 Replica Wheels

Re: (PA) Black ZR1 Replica Wheels

I will hold off on that price with shipping but I will keep it in mind if need be. I agree, it does look great. I will be driving this truck daily and would like the ability to rotate tires. Just personal preference, plus I would like to put my own tasteful touch to the truck.

Scott
 

killa66cam

RIDIN DIRTY
Re: (PA) Black ZR1 Replica Wheels

Re: (PA) Black ZR1 Replica Wheels

Very interested. What price shipped to 29201?

Cam
 

SEL777

One of 101
Re: (PA) Black ZR1 Replica Wheels

Re: (PA) Black ZR1 Replica Wheels

Just paint them to match the Sy color. I used replicas in black and had them painted to match the Grey cladding color on my Ty. Anyone who's seen it loves the look...but if you have something else in mind GLWTS.
 

2500avalanche

Well-known member
Re: (PA) Black ZR1 Replica Wheels

Re: (PA) Black ZR1 Replica Wheels

or, you can do the pastidip. It is available in a lot of colors
 

IDRVSLO

When Hell Freezes Over
Re: (PA) Black ZR1 Replica Wheels

Re: (PA) Black ZR1 Replica Wheels

For trade now.
 
Last edited:

IDRVSLO

When Hell Freezes Over
Re: WTT (PA) Black ZR1 Replica Wheels

Re: WTT (PA) Black ZR1 Replica Wheels

Selling just the wheels or trading it all for the right setup.
 
Last edited:

Raist103

Engine Killer, iPhone Killer, Lawnmower Killer
Re: Black ZR1 Replica Wheels

id be interested and could meet you half way. pm me if you are interested in working it out.
 

b00sted87

New member
Re: Black ZR1 Replica Wheels

Damn, wish i would have seen these ive been looking for a set and have als pizza in chippewa! Never saw this truvk diving around :((
 

killa66cam

RIDIN DIRTY
Re: Black ZR1 Replica Wheels

Yea, I had been looking for some for a while too. Glad that I was able to get these. Good deal on a nice set of wheels and tires. He ended up putting on some nicer wheels and tires, but listed the Sy for sale on here not to long after that I believe. Not sure if he sold it or not. If he did, that may be why you haven't really seen it around.

Cam
 
Top