Calling all Colorado syty's!!!!

Epstyphoon303

1992 Typhoon #2019
http://www.google.com/m/url?client=...4QFjAC&usg=AFQjCNETbCh_T8GBvvASDpWRFYEKT-ca7Q


All my CO peeps I will be attending the Colfax cruise this saturday along with my cousin "MILEHIGHBOOST" and we would love to have all our Co syty fam come out and join us. We will arrive at Sports Authority Field at Mile High at 2pm Saturday Sept 24th. I plan to start our cruise at 3pm with as many trucks as possible so please Come out and lets show that our rare vehicles are still alive and boostin hahaha See ya there!!! I have included a link above giving some history of the event!!
 

92boosted303

1992 Typhoon #1155
Re: Calling all Colorado syty's!!!!

Can't wait that's going to be my only reason for going to mile high stadium this year lol.
 

RUSSELL ZR1

New member
Re: Calling all Colorado syty's!!!!

wish i could go back and join ya, sounds like a great time, i was born in Denver and lived in Westminster till i was a young lad, do miss the changes of the seasons....PLS post some pics when you get some...
 

tech9

ABS Expert
Re: Calling all Colorado syty's!!!!

Too bad my truck is in the paint shop :(

That website made me want to pick my eyes out btw.
 

stuckinUT

Donating Member
Re: Calling all Colorado syty's!!!!

I may be able to make it. Gotta clear it with the wife and make sure I don't have anything going on. How long do you guys plan on cruising?
 

92AcademyPhooner

New member
Re: Calling all Colorado syty's!!!!

Too bad i have training this weekend at the Air Force Academy or else i'd be there in a heart beat. I know alot of you guys don't know me but I am a cadet at USAFA and i am a proud Typhoon owner for almost a year know :p Make sure you guys take pictures. Wish i could go!!
 

stuckinUT

Donating Member
Re: Calling all Colorado syty's!!!!

I will definitely make it! Is there an EXACT spot or lot we are meeting at SAFAMH? I've never been there, I've only been to Coors Field and the Pepsi center. I'm horrible at putting names to faces and associating them to screen names, so should we PM contact info? I've met most of the active .net CO guys, but screen names to faces and real life names gets the better of me. Going out to start cleaning up the Sy right now.
 

Epstyphoon303

1992 Typhoon #2019
Re: Calling all Colorado syty's!!!!

StuckinUT I'm Eric White/white 92. There is a parking lot in the south west corner of the stadium where everyone meets. I'm still at work but plan to hopefully be there by 2:00 2:30 the latest. Where are you coming from and I could give better directions?
 

stuckinUT

Donating Member
Re: Calling all Colorado syty's!!!!

StuckinUT I'm Eric White/white 92. There is a parking lot in the south west corner of the stadium where everyone meets. I'm still at work but plan to hopefully be there by 2:00 2:30 the latest. Where are you coming from and I could give better directions?

I'll be coming from Parker. Should be able to be there about the same time as you.:tup:
 

Epstyphoon303

1992 Typhoon #2019
Re: Calling all Colorado syty's!!!!

I-25 north to colfax, colfax west to federal, federal north to 17th turn right then right at first stop sign, follow road around bend. Destination on left
 
Top