Re: Crazy Idle Re: Crazy Idle Just sent it thanks for checking it out.
wildphil I Love My Ty's Nov 14, 2009 #21 Re: Crazy Idle Re: Crazy Idle Just sent it thanks for checking it out.
WyoSyclone Active member Nov 14, 2009 #22 Re: Crazy Idle Re: Crazy Idle Got it.... just sent you an email about it....
wildphil I Love My Ty's Nov 14, 2009 #23 Re: Crazy Idle Re: Crazy Idle Cool, I will make those corrections. Thanks for the help. I will have several days off from work stating Thursday. I am hoping that I can get the truck running pretty good while I am off.
Re: Crazy Idle Re: Crazy Idle Cool, I will make those corrections. Thanks for the help. I will have several days off from work stating Thursday. I am hoping that I can get the truck running pretty good while I am off.
wildphil I Love My Ty's Dec 5, 2009 #24 Re: Crazy Idle UPDATE I am posting this update in hopes that it may be helpful to others. With the help of a few great guys that know tuning. The Ty now idles pretty darn good. The tune still has a ways to go. But it is getting there. I ended up adjusting the fuel cells in the idle range to 13.5 and the idle smoothed right out. Better that ever.
Re: Crazy Idle UPDATE I am posting this update in hopes that it may be helpful to others. With the help of a few great guys that know tuning. The Ty now idles pretty darn good. The tune still has a ways to go. But it is getting there. I ended up adjusting the fuel cells in the idle range to 13.5 and the idle smoothed right out. Better that ever.