Drove to Scottsdale this weekend

92typhooner

New member
First long drive in my Ty this weekend. A friend of mine called me and told me about a car show at the pavilions that goes on in Scottsdale on Saturday nights. He told me that last weekend there was a Syclone and a Typhoon there. So being that I have never seen another Sy or a Ty I drove the 235 miles to the car show. The Ty did great aside from the gas mileage. As I was pulling in the first car that I saw was an 87 Grand National. After finding a decent parking spot the girlfriend and I went on a syty search. However we were unable to find any syty's. Never the less lots of nice cars and caught a few people snapping a few pictures of my Ty. That show was a good time going to start doing that once a month, maybe next time I will get to see another syty.
 

PPI Typhoon

DIY Madman
Re: Drove to Scottsdale this weekend

Yeah there aren't many syty's at Pavs anymore. I know of a few that are down for repairs or upgrades.

You came on a good weekend though with the auctions going on, the turnout is always pretty good
 

Static

Member
Re: Drove to Scottsdale this weekend

Yeah this past weekend should have been a real good turnout at the pavilions. I fully intended on going but plans changed at the last minute. I hope to get thru some repairs and mods on the Ty and be able to park up there a few weekends this year. Maybe us locals should plan a meet.
 

92typhooner

New member
Re: Drove to Scottsdale this weekend

If you guys want to plan a meet just give me a weeks notice and I will drive up.
 
Top