editing...&...Alkytuning

SpoolingTurbo6

Donating Member
Now that chitownsyty. is gone where do I find the software editing program and chip tables for the SyTy's.
Basicaly I need to pull fuel out at WOT because I'm stacking to much fuel/methinol.
Thanks guys If anyone can post a link or e-mail it to me @ Spoolingturbo6@yahoo.com


Smeagol where are you?

Later,Tyson
 

SpoolingTurbo6

Donating Member
I think I found it after/all

I think I found it after/all

I clicked around links On Huryde and found found the tables and then went to www.SyTyAuthority.net
Ifound a programer there. Anyone using this? I can't seem to get it to install. Any other links to a programer?
Tyson
 

Maxtor

New member
Contact "BillC" on the BB, his email is calcagno@erols.com.

He created Promgrammer and is a SyTy owner. He will send you a copy of Promgrammer for a very low fee ($10 or $20).

You can also go to tunercat.com and download their software and purchase the right definition file.
 

kwick6

Donating Member
If your looking to tune your WOT, your going to need a wb02 setup. I sell the Innovate Motorsports setup, and have them in stock. The wb patch is available for the Innovate WB02 to have the actual AFR displayed in datamaster.

Just download Promgrammer and be sure to send Bill the $ for registration.

What type of system are you planning on using, chips or romulator?

If your using chips, then I'd look at www.moates.net , as Craig has some nice stuff.
 

JSM

Active member
It is one of those things someone could "tell" you one table to go to, but it won't always be the right table based on the issues, situation, etc.

I will narrow it down to three most likely tables though.

Think about HOW the computer calculates fuel.

It is from volumetric efficiency, and the ecm knows things such as cylinder size, # of cylinders, etc.

In addition to VE you have a Base Boost Multiplier, Acceleration enrichment, and Power Enrichment tables (or multiple of each in some cases)

Most tuners i have talked to play mainly in the VE, AE, and BP Addr tables.

VE is baseline fuel for vacuum condition, and the basics of fuel under boost
BP Addr is a multiplier of the VE table
AE is mostly dependant on Delta TPS.

Depending on situation, under boost most likely be the BP Addr or AE IMO.

There are always 10 ways to skin a cat as they say though, and each tuner will do things slightly different.
 

SpoolingTurbo6

Donating Member
update

update

Well here is an update,

I’ve gotten into the F29 tables and pulled out fuel after the kit comes on @(4lbs). This helped tremendously. When the Meth starts to come on it is so seamless. If I did not know I was spraying I wouldn’t be able to tell.

Thanks To You All,
Tyson
 

leroy

Donating Member
I think you should pull out fuel in the F77 table. It's the table that references boost. There's not a lot of resolution in that table though, so supplemental adjustments may need to be made in F30. The far right column in F29 is the only column from that table affecting fueling under boost.

HTH,

Jim
 

dgoodhue

BuSTeD 4.3
Their is couple ways to skin a cat. By modifying the far column of the F29 table, it scales back the changes in the boost multiplier table. Very little adjustment is changable under 4 psi anyways, so its just scalling the whole boost table at once, this assume a linear relationship.

I am planning on getting the far column of F29 table as smooth as possible with a WB on pump gas and then scalling the F77 table back for alky.

Anyways if you have a chance Tyson could I see your changes in the F29, I am curious on how much I need to dial back the fuel for alky.
 

SpoolingTurbo6

Donating Member
re:

re:

Oh I can feel the love now! :lol:

I seen now, you all wanna put up opinions on how its done :lol:
After I rack my brain on it for a weekJ :lol:

OK seriously now, is there a link or manual that tells me what these tables are ( in English) like ntpmrx*2 …or also 0x3fb BLA BLA BLA table is for tuning farts :lol: I don’t know

Dave I’ll try to get it to you


Tyson
 

SpoolingTurbo6

Donating Member
re

re

Well I think I've got an alky chip done.
In 5 1/8 mile passes I used about 88 oz. of methanol,
kit comes on at 4 psi,I pulled fuel out after 2,300 rpm
And ot WOT 5,500 I'm replacing 40% fuel with methanol :eek:
Insain huh? yeah but it likes it. Truck seems to benefit from it.
Heck I went from 8.28 to 7.88 and picked up 7 mph.
 

SpoolingTurbo6

Donating Member
New news

New news

Well I think I've got an alky chip done.
In 5 1/8 mile passes I used about 88 oz. of methanol,
kit comes on at 4 psi,I pulled fuel out after 2,300 rpm
And ot WOT 5,500 I'm replacing 40% fuel with methanol :eek:
Insain huh? yeah but it likes it. Truck seems to benefit from it.
Heck I went from 8.28 to 7.88 and picked up 7 mph all in one night :lol:
can't wait for new times.
 
Top