SyTyAddict
Member
Re: Everyone in the Southeast Safe?
I'm safe, but many within 10-15 miles didn't fare so well. I have personally seen much of the destruction and it is unbelievable. There were several very large tornadoes that went around and through parts of Madison county. There are over 400,000 people without power, luckily I'm on a generator and they just got the internet working again. They expect that it will be at least Monday before the power is back up. Browns Ferry nuclear took a hit and all the lines that feed north Alabama were ripped apart, all reactors have been shut down because they cannot feed any power out of the plant. There are 4-6 hour waits at most gas stations (the few that have power), Some friends and I had to travel up to Columbia,TN the other day to get supplies and fuel.
I'm safe, but many within 10-15 miles didn't fare so well. I have personally seen much of the destruction and it is unbelievable. There were several very large tornadoes that went around and through parts of Madison county. There are over 400,000 people without power, luckily I'm on a generator and they just got the internet working again. They expect that it will be at least Monday before the power is back up. Browns Ferry nuclear took a hit and all the lines that feed north Alabama were ripped apart, all reactors have been shut down because they cannot feed any power out of the plant. There are 4-6 hour waits at most gas stations (the few that have power), Some friends and I had to travel up to Columbia,TN the other day to get supplies and fuel.