Forged 4.3 feeler thread

Revolution

New member
Re: Forged 4.3 feeler thread

What ever happened to the headers you were making for the 4.3?

I ended up never working on them any more with reduced funds to work on the 4.3 stuff I gave up on the project. I ended up using sy ty manifolds instead on one of my trucks and put a ls6 with spray in the other one. Besides that it's such a limited market no one wanted to pay for them. Part of why I need to sell this engine is to free up some funds to work on something else. If not it's going to get shoved in a truck that really doesn't need a boost engine. But I can't have it sit on the stand forever.
 

Sy-Clone

Boost Junkie
Re: Forged 4.3 feeler thread

I ended up never working on them any more with reduced funds to work on the 4.3 stuff I gave up on the project. I ended up using sy ty manifolds instead on one of my trucks and put a ls6 with spray in the other one. Besides that it's such a limited market no one wanted to pay for them. Part of why I need to sell this engine is to free up some funds to work on something else. If not it's going to get shoved in a truck that really doesn't need a boost engine. But I can't have it sit on the stand forever.

Frank how far along did you get on those ss headers? I remember seeing some pics of them on the engine while you were mocking them up. Can they be finished up?
 

Revolution

New member
Re: Forged 4.3 feeler thread

Frank how far along did you get on those ss headers? I remember seeing some pics of them on the engine while you were mocking them up. Can they be finished up?
They can be finished if I have a vehicle that I can put them back on to work on them to make sure all the clearances are still there I have them in the shed I think at my house. I will be back there late next week I will check. I would still have to get them on a pickup to finish the crossover pipe and have a turbo to actually make the down pipe for it. It could def be finished I really never kept up on it for the fact I ran out of time and also out of money to buy more stainless needed to finish them.
 

Revolution

New member
Re: Forged 4.3 feeler thread

Engine is now in Nevada. More than likely will be getting put in a truck soon if I don't get any concrete offers.

Thanks for looking guys
 
Top