Those are really nice.
Do you guys refurbish wheels there?
My reserve would be $1200. Try to find another set.
Hey man I'd hold onto them for real.They might be worth big bucks in 2035.
Just a quick update...
We'll get some more pics posted for those who have requested them.
$300/center cap? I have a couple sealed ones.
Yep they don't exist.Imagine having a NOS piece for a Sy/Ty twenty years from now.There won't be any.
$560 :dropjaw:
My thoughts as well but as Jimmy said, how many complete, unused sets exist? I will guess these end with few more bids and no higher than $600 + shipping. MINT unused caps are kinda worthless without MINT unused wheels unless one collects nostalgia items.
My thoughts as well but as Jimmy said, how many complete, unused sets exist? I will guess these end with few more bids and no higher than $600 + shipping. MINT unused caps are kinda worthless without MINT unused wheels unless one collects nostalgia items.
My thoughts as well but as Jimmy said, how many complete, unused sets exist? I will guess these end with few more bids and no higher than $600 + shipping. MINT unused caps are kinda worthless without MINT unused wheels unless one collects nostalgia items.
Mint wheels are cake.Any old set can be made to look new for $135 a pop.
BTDT.
Shot of crusty fubar rim made like new:
Look here http://www.syty.net/forums/showthread.php?t=47040
The guy said the prob with the caps is they got no template to cut them and the gmc would make it impossible. Otherwise errybody would have mint caps.
They got the program to refinish the rims,nope on caps.
I say 951.32 on the caps.
Don't you have set of 4 sealed nos Syclone caps?