Hello

Formula_1

New member
Hey guys,

I haven't been around for awhile since I sold my Syclone awhile back, but I purchased Ty #1728 last week from the original owner. Its got 27k miles. I changed out all of the fluids (it had been driven once in ~10 years) and got it running. I've been driving it daily this week and I'm enjoying it.

I'm looking for 3 parts (front bumper assembly and both rear corners). The previous owner started to part it out because he thought he could get more out of it going that route, but I was able to talk him into letting me have it.

Anyway, it's good to be back. If anyone has a lead on some parts I'd be very grateful..!

Thanks,
Dustin
 

Jimmy

Banned
Re: Hello

Hey guys,

I haven't been around for awhile since I sold my Syclone awhile back, but I purchased Ty #1728 last week from the original owner. Its got 27k miles. I changed out all of the fluids (it had been driven once in ~10 years) and got it running. I've been driving it daily this week and I'm enjoying it.

I'm looking for 3 parts (front bumper assembly and both rear corners). The previous owner started to part it out because he thought he could get more out of it going that route, but I was able to talk him into letting me have it.

Anyway, it's good to be back. If anyone has a lead on some parts I'd be very grateful..!

Thanks,
Dustin

Welcome back.Your parts are like $1400 minimum + paint.

Sportmachines has all that shit,yar prolly does too (NOS)

FYI the front bumper assembly can be like 10+ parts
 

jeepruby04

New member
Re: Hello

How in the h*!! does any rational person on this earth think that parting out a one owner 27k mile truck would be better than selling complete? Is this truck beat to death with a family of coon living in it?
 

Formula_1

New member
Re: Hello

How in the h*!! does any rational person on this earth think that parting out a one owner 27k mile truck would be better than selling complete? Is this truck beat to death with a family of coon living in it?

LoL, no. The interior is perfect, but the paint has seen better days. Granted I'm a detailer by trade, so take that with a grain of salt. It's a very straight car. Infact, I had gone to Phoenix to look at a red one and ended up coming home with this instead.

Here's the red one that I went to look at.. http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/ctd/4628761566.html
 
Top