Help Pricing Used Parts to sell

92boosted303

1992 Typhoon #1155
I need help pricing brand new lucas part # 5207009 injectors with green stripe bosch red top injectors stockers part # 028015756 need to be cleaned but in good shape stock air intake box in great shape and stock intercooler wrapped in heat tape in good shape. . .
 

henry283

Member
Re: Help Pricing Used Parts to sell

Not sure what the market price is but I'm interested in your stock intercooler, cross over and air cleaner. My trucks been upgrade with a garrot and it's missing the air box. Need to return to stock to smog it.
 

henry283

Member
Re: Help Pricing Used Parts to sell

Not sure what the market price is but I'm interested in your stock intercooler, cross over and air cleaner. My trucks been upgrade with a garrot and it's missing the air box. Need to return to stock to smog it.

Owner found the missing parts. I'm good. Thanks.
 
Top