Hi
Getting the Sy running better and trying to hook up the fuel/air gauge (Autometer) that's in my pillar pod. The directions say to hook the violet wire coming off the gauge to the signal wire on the O2 sensor. My Sy has a black and two white wires coming off the sensor. Is the black the signal wire? I'm also only getting ~ 63% on the tps according to Datamaster which equates to a little over 10 lbs of boost. The carpet doesn't appear to be hampering it so I'm open to suggestions. I did have the tps off when I was trying to get it running, and even tried a new one to no avail.
Thanks
Craig
Sy1542
Getting the Sy running better and trying to hook up the fuel/air gauge (Autometer) that's in my pillar pod. The directions say to hook the violet wire coming off the gauge to the signal wire on the O2 sensor. My Sy has a black and two white wires coming off the sensor. Is the black the signal wire? I'm also only getting ~ 63% on the tps according to Datamaster which equates to a little over 10 lbs of boost. The carpet doesn't appear to be hampering it so I'm open to suggestions. I did have the tps off when I was trying to get it running, and even tried a new one to no avail.
Thanks
Craig
Sy1542