Nova67ss
New member
Re: How often do people get taken IE 11 sec ty.
Hi Steve, sorry to make U disapointed, Im a Chevy Nova guy
BUT I do help Mrsyclone Robert P with his BadAss syclone (he has 2 of them) and Svenne his wrenchbitch is ovner of a Ty... there´s a lot of Syclones and Typhoon´s here in Sweden dont know anny nrs# but more than a few (maybee total up at 50-75 st bouth SY/ Ty´s
Hey man did U miss the nat´s -06 ??? WE where there
where where U??
I had a blast at the nats, despite some disturbance on rules.. Mr X, Me and Jeff had some moments ;D in bazooka bar, "the gang" took me for a doughnut in Jeremys Sy
and a gangdinner at Hooters, I realy had some great moments and will never forget this..
Also got a ride in a bad black corvette belonging to a Sy/Ty member there (Jeff at the wheel)
SteveD said:Wow, Nova67ss, you are in Sweden? That is crazy, is there a lot of members outside of the states? I am guessing you are the only SyTy owner out there.
Later,
Steve
Hi Steve, sorry to make U disapointed, Im a Chevy Nova guy
SteveD said:That's pretty cool, you ever come over here for nationals, or any type of get togethers?
Hey man did U miss the nat´s -06 ??? WE where there
I had a blast at the nats, despite some disturbance on rules.. Mr X, Me and Jeff had some moments ;D in bazooka bar, "the gang" took me for a doughnut in Jeremys Sy
Also got a ride in a bad black corvette belonging to a Sy/Ty member there (Jeff at the wheel)
Last edited: