I May have found a syclone

TYPHOOL7

Post Hawk
Well yesterday i get a call from a friend of mine whos knows of someone selling a low mileage sy. The sy is a cali truck and is currectly in the valley, about 10 miles away, it has 3?,000 miles and is really clean, sale price is 8,500. If i get the sy i will post some pics, if i do not, i will give up the info for you guys to have a shot. Wish me luck :)
 

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY
Re: I May have found a syclone

Sick price if it's true. Good luck. :tup:

Former West Hills resident...
 

xheat99

New member
Re: I May have found a syclone

Price looks too good to be true with that low of milage and to be clean!
 

TYPHOOL7

Post Hawk
Re: I May have found a syclone

eek, i sure hope it isnt 18, but i am pretty sure that its a freind of a friend that relayed the price so, i am 80% sure its 8,500. Imma keep my fingers crossed!
 

SeattleSy#1255

Category 5 Conservative
Re: I May have found a syclone

wow, that is a steal with a 30k truck in average condition. best of luck with the find/deal
 

Jer

Don't taze me bro!
Re: I May have found a syclone

I'll be second in line to buy if for some reason you back out and it's legit. I'll also give you a finders fee if you back out and I end up buying it! :tup:
 

gjp

another post whore
Re: I May have found a syclone

wow I can sell mine and buy that one with money left over to mod. Thats a sweet deal if its that price.
 
Top