Jason`s awesome GMHTP article

tbauer03

TRBOBOX
Re: Jason`s awesome GMHTP article

u can usually find them at like autozone they stock like all the car magazines at least around here they do
 

NecroWolf

lost marbles member
Re: Jason`s awesome GMHTP article

gotta get that issue, wal-mart carries them around here though but they're hiding on the rack
 

mhoover

Member
Re: Jason`s awesome GMHTP article

im with myclone! lemme drive! da foot will be in da radiator!!!!! :)

MATT
 

Syborg Twin Turbo

Syborg Twin Turbo
Re: Jason`s awesome GMHTP article

mhoover said:
im with myclone! lemme drive! da foot will be in da radiator!!!!! :)

MATT


Matt there is one big problem - you will never fit in the truck. Heck i can't even fit in the truck and i'm only 5.7 . The truck as built for Jason 5.1

You have to see this truck in person to believe it. It's incredible :tup:
 

100in6

100in6
Re: Jason`s awesome GMHTP article

Matt won't fit. you know you had to put special seats in yours just to get in, and your size 14 feet won't even fit on the pedals. your dad told me if you grew any more he was gonna have to put a "gurney bubble" on yours like ford did on the racing GT40's... :)

you guys are all crackin me up. next thing is you'll all be begging. i would NEVER be so crass as to ask if i could drive. thats just SO pushy. i would never do that...

could i have a ride.... please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please :)
 

Jersey 91/93

NASTE Member
Re: Jason`s awesome GMHTP article

I just got the issue. Hell of an article, and suddenly I don't feel bad about the 2 1:20th Sy kits and 4 Johnny Lighting Syclones I have in my living room. I'd love to see this beast in person some time.

Smaug, I have a spare copy waiting for you now. Show up at the Ledgewood cruise if the weather holds Tuesday and I'll have it in hand.
 

GM TURBO

Sell Out
Re: Jason`s awesome GMHTP article

Who cares.

V8, RWD, Tube Chassis, Turbo....sounds pretty bad ass to me.

I'd probably have to go rub one out just by looking at it.

It isn't your VIN on the truck - so don't get your panties in a wad on what's been done with it.
 

TurboTony

Active member
Re: Jason`s awesome GMHTP article

CAMSTY said:
That got my attention, let's hear more about these!! Pics would be cool
:tup:

I have one or four of those, and some of the 1:24 revel kits too. Have to show them to ya next time yer over.

Tony
 

CAMSTY

SyTy Obsessed
Re: Jason`s awesome GMHTP article

TurboTony said:
I have one or four of those, and some of the 1:24 revel kits too. Have to show them to ya next time yer over.

Tony

:oops: I'm a dumb ass, I was thinking diecast !! Tony you already showed me them ;) Not to mention the many on Ebay.
 

myclone

Donating Member
Re: Jason`s awesome GMHTP article

marlborosyclone said:
Matt there is one big problem - you will never fit in the truck. Heck i can't even fit in the truck and i'm only 5.7 . The truck as built for Jason 5.1

You have to see this truck in person to believe it. It's incredible :tup:

Hmmph... Take the back window out so I can put my hands/feet through and I'll sit in the bed to drive :lol: .
 

BigBadSmoosh

Picking fights on I-65 since 2013
Re: Jason`s awesome GMHTP article

Jersey 91/93 said:
I just got the issue. Hell of an article, and suddenly I don't feel bad about the 2 1:20th Sy kits and 4 Johnny Lighting Syclones I have in my living room. I'd love to see this beast in person some time.

Smaug, I have a spare copy waiting for you now. Show up at the Ledgewood cruise if the weather holds Tuesday and I'll have it in hand.

I'll try, but, the house > cruise night.. :D
 

sy538

New member
Re: Jason`s awesome GMHTP article

I emailed Vortech about the GTO upper IC. Got a reply today.

Cooler core retails for $880.76. Our cooler cores are supplied by an outside source, But the end tanks and cast ducts are supplied and welded on by Vortech.

The core demensions are 4.5"X4.5"X10.5". When ducts are weled on the overal width is 10.25".

We do not offer custom ducts..
 

Sytyfan

New member
Re: Jason`s awesome GMHTP article

sy538 said:
I emailed Vortech about the GTO upper IC. Got a reply today.

Cooler core retails for $880.76. Our cooler cores are supplied by an outside source, But the end tanks and cast ducts are supplied and welded on by Vortech.

The core demensions are 4.5"X4.5"X10.5". When ducts are weled on the overal width is 10.25".

We do not offer custom ducts..


man is it hard to read that damn blue text.
 

Tooky

Serious about performance
Re: Jason`s awesome GMHTP article

Where can I find a copy of the dyno sheet posting 1200 HP? Is that "Estimated"?...
 

GMCSyclone1

NASTE MEMBER
Re: Jason`s awesome GMHTP article

I went out today to find a copy and I couldn't believe I tried 3 or 4 places and didn't find one. :banghead:
 
Top