Just bought a new toy

attackdog

New member
Re: Just bought a new toy

ty166 said:
say WHAAAT ?? :dunno: :lol: congrads man , you must post some pics...

X2... POST PICS. I have to see this thing. I had a TT Stealth RT and alot of people thought it was a Viper. And of course I told them that it was...
-Dean
 

alwayscode390

pppssssshhhhhtttttttttttt
Re: Just bought a new toy

CONGRATS....is it as fast as you expected?! I mean its a world of difference from your other 2 turbo'd vehicles!!! ---
 

JB's Red Ty

Still Green
Re: Just bought a new toy

So the pics on the first page of this post are my actual viper...I'll get some with the Ty soon.

It is ridiculously fast...Now I love my two turbo vehicles, but this is a different league (at least for me)
Subie will remain as the DD.

So quick anecdote (and please no "racing kills" responses...I know): on the way home from the Pavillions tonight a red GT500 pulls up and rips off through traffic. So I make chase. Now I was pretty damn impressed when he took off. I thought maybe it was not as stock as it appeared.
So anyway, i catch up and we get nice and even, I drop it in to 3rd, and we take off. The boy disappearred in my rearview. Did this a couple times for fun and took the sweeper from 101 to 202 well too fast. He then ran off at like 150 and I really did not want to get a ticket within 72 hours of owning the car so I let him run off....

So to answer the questions above....the damn thing is a monster.
 
Top