Look at This BAD MF

autoaddictions

Active member
pte91billet.jpg

By fdeninno at 2010-11-16



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
 
Last edited:

qbnkiller

Conflaguration Specialist
Re: Look at This BAD MF

did you ever see the 122mm wheel I brought to Nats 10? Bullseye Power makes some stupid-huge billet turbos...

66mm next to 105mm

393421530.jpg


13mm on top of 105mm

393421435.jpg
 
Last edited:

qbnkiller

Conflaguration Specialist
Re: Look at This BAD MF

it shows off their billet-wheel creating abilities. It is a fully-functional wheel (if there was a cover and housing for one).
 

Big Mike

New member
Re: Look at This BAD MF

Frank, I think you should have gone for a bigger one! Can't wait to see and hear it run.:tup:
 

the baPhoon

Active member
Re: Look at This BAD MF

Autoaddictions.... single handedly re-creating scenes from Fargo accidentally through boost since 11-16-10.
 

SY-1193

Active member
Re: Look at This BAD MF

Dropping a few "G's" this month Frank?
I'll be over with a dust pan to clean up in case you dropped a few on the floor.
 
Top