Looks Like the Ride Is Over...

typhoon1588

New member
Sealed the deal today, sold 93 Typhoon No. 1588 to a guy named Curt Graber from Woodburn, Indiana. He ended up taking it for $12,800, flew in at 1:00 and was on his way driving home at 3.

Just wanted to extend my thanks to the SyTy community, and very especially Eric, Morgan, Mike Borsellino, Mike Pearce, and all the other guys in NASTE, for your help and support over the past three and some-odd years. The truck had its ups, and definitely its downs, but I feel confident in saying that this won't be the last storm truck in my garage.

Thanks to all, best of luck with all your projects, and I'll try and stick around and add some input where I can.

Yours in boost,

Mike Salkewicz

DSCN0569.sized.jpg
 

Captain Morgan

Moderated User
Sorry to hear about the sale, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

Maybe you'll pick another one up in the future, who knows right? :)

I hope you keep in touch and come say hi at the swap meets.

If you're not interested in making the NASTE decals just let me know, otherwise we're more than happy to keep ya around.

Take care man and stay out of trouble.

-Morgan
 

SY2932

Administrator
Sorry to see another GOOD owner part with their truck but, perhaps it is for the best at the moment :( ... I still vividly remember that ebay fiasco like it was yesterday and how many folks here stepped up to the plate to help out in anyway possible. So, it goes without saying that you have MANY friends on here. Hope that you keep in touch and join the ranks again someday soon. Good luck in all your endeavors 8) !
 

J_SULLIVAN

A&P slave monkey
I just love that very basic but classic looking garage! :D I would love to start a license plate collection so if anyone would like to send me one from your state? I would pay s&h :wink:
 

Windedv6

Ty n 10s
Woodburn, IN...About 15-20 minutes from me....We are out every Friday and Saturday nite. Hopefully I will see it around.

John
 

typhoon1588

New member
NJTy180 said:
Sorry to hear about the sale, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

Maybe you'll pick another one up in the future, who knows right? :)

I hope you keep in touch and come say hi at the swap meets.

If you're not interested in making the NASTE decals just let me know, otherwise we're more than happy to keep ya around.

Take care man and stay out of trouble.

-Morgan

Hey Morgan! I got tired of doing 'got boost' decals, so you can axe those off the site. but I am happy to keep doing NASTE decals and logo stuff.

And don't any of you worry, once I make it big, there'll surely be a cherry, low-mile SyTy in the garage - hopefully I'll have better luck with the second round...


Windedv6 said:
Woodburn, IN...About 15-20 minutes from me....We are out every Friday and Saturday nite. Hopefully I will see it around.

John

Hey John, Curt is the owner of a place called Custom Sound Designs (they apparently do sound systems for arenas and big things like that). His number is 260.657.8011 ext 223, I think you should get together a group of SyTyers around there and give him a call, welcome him into the community. He was definitely a cool dude to deal with and I know he'll take care of the truck. :)
 
Top