member EPIX is a scammer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackbrick

New member
Epix just sold me a turbo that he said is a pt63, with jet hot coated exhaust side, in very good condition.....this turbo is a 52mm Grand National turbo, spray painted exhaust housing, and is so worn out the blades touch the housing.....go to Turbobuick.com in the Turbo Lounge for pictures of this turbo....the turbo was also comming out of the box so UPS had to bag it..... payed $650 for a piece of junk....payback is a bitch!....if anybody knows this kid, you might want to tell him to send the money back in my paypal account.... I have all email correspondence if anybody wants to see I will email it to you....
 

Sy-1177

Turbo Inside
Re: member EPIX is a scammer!

Epix just sold me a turbo that he said is a pt63, with jet hot coated exhaust side, in very good condition.....this turbo is a 52mm Grand National turbo, spray painted exhaust housing, and is so worn out the blades touch the housing.....go to Turbobuick.com in the Turbo Lounge for pictures of this turbo....the turbo was also comming out of the box so UPS had to bag it..... payed $650 for a piece of junk....payback is a bitch!....if anybody knows this kid, you might want to tell him to send the money back in my paypal account.... I have all email correspondence if anybody wants to see I will email it to you....
Ouch! I saw he was selling that turbo. If I remeber correctly, he was going by what he was told when he bought it, as he never used that turbo. Pete (epix) is a good guy and longtime member of the community. He would in no way try to rip anyone off. I'm sure it was all a misunderstanding.
 

SYO237

SyTy Registry
Re: member EPIX is a scammer!

Pete has already offered to paypal you back the money if you send back the turbo. You are the one being a whiney bitch saying he cant be trusted that he will paypal back the money if you send the turbo. Ive seen the PMs back and forth between you two via Pete. Seeing how Pete is a long time member and you are a noob, I tend to stick with backing the long time member. Both of you dont want to be screwed, we get it. YOU are the one not working with him by sending back the turbo. He'll paypal you back. I doubt Pete would intentionally screw anyone on here as with his long standing reputation, he wouldnt want it smeared. Pete is more than a good guy...hes a great guy and has done nothing but good on here. It is my knowledge and understanding from what I read he screwed up and ADMITTED IT. Now you want to try to make your first post like this? Welcome to SyTy.net!

So how about this noob...You live in Jax. I live in Deltona. I'll have Pete send me the $650, and you can meet me somewhere in Ormond Beach off 95. and you can hand me the turbo and I'll hand you the $650 in cash and pay to ship it back to Pete outta my own pocket. That way you can stop crying and you have your money back.

Dont like that idea? There is another FL member willing to drive TO YOU (about 3.5 hours for him) from the Tampa area and do the same thing... cash in hand in exchange for the turbo.

Here is another alternative. Pete sends you the money in a MO per COD. You send the turbo back per COD. That way you BOTH have to accept the charges in order to receive the money/turbo.

You just let me know what needs to be done to make you happy. You've got 2 ways offered that a FL member can hand you the cash face to face.

The only thing Pete is guilty of is dealing with a noob with no post count. :roll: He learned his lesson...
 

REVEREND HARMON

Party in a box!
Re: member EPIX is a scammer!

Pete is a great guy!....I have purchased things from him and met him in person.

Im willing to do the same thing adam offered.

I will meet halfway with cash outa my OWN pocket to refund you and square up with pete because i know he WILL pay me back because he is that type of guy.

Dont make your first post in the forum calling out a great longstanding syty.net guy. Makes you look like a huge douche BTW.
 
Last edited:

Phoontang

eat my ass
Re: member EPIX is a scammer!

i think im going to have to drive to jacksonville and show blackbrick some manners, og style. dp bitchslap could be in the works.
 

DaveP

Active member
Re: member EPIX is a scammer!

We discussed this situation in chat yesterday. Pete didn't know about the fitment, and he admitted it. He has no problem giving you your money back. But he IS concerned about getting the turbo back. As well he should be.

This would be best handled by using an intermediary such as Adam suggested above. I'm sure you don't want to be bothered driving an hour and a half to meet 1/2 way. But consider this. there are two Florida peeps willing to help Pete and YOU work this out in a way that Pete doesn't get screwed, and you get what you wish. So work with them.$650 is enough to be careful with, and to drive a couple of hours for.

Read between the lines. Pete is well-known and trusted here. He has people vouching for him. Including me. I have recent first-hand experience dealing with "noobs" here too. You can trust Pete, Adam, Harmon, Myself and virtually anyone else volunteering to do this for you.
 

SYO237

SyTy Registry
Re: member EPIX is a scammer!

Pete is a great guy!....I have purchased things from him and met him in person.

Im willing to do the same thing adam offered.

I will meet halfway with cash outa my OWN pocket to refund you and square up with pete because i know he WILL pay me back because he is that type of guy.

Dont make your first post in the forum calling out a great longstand ingsyty.net guy. Makes you look like a huge douche BTW.


3 FL members willing to meet up and give you cash in hand to help out another member on here. If that doesnt say something about this board and the community we are, well...youre blind and ignorant.
 

JSM

Active member
Re: member EPIX is a scammer!

You could come to homecoming, and return the turbo there. Pete isn't trying to take anybodies money. Not sure what your motive is here.
 

QWERTYphoon

Motley Driver Award 2009
Re: member EPIX is a scammer!

Ban this guy!

Pete is awesome guy and has ALWAYS been willing to do the right thing. Dont come in here running your mouth before you have exhausted your resources. You make yourself look like a fool bashing someone that has been in this community a lot longer than you have even owned your truck. I hope Karma comes around and kick your ass!
 

Quickstop [UK]

Combating adversyty.
Re: member EPIX is a scammer!

Pete's a good guy.

Your first experience with him is obviously a misunderstanding. I'm sure you'll sort it out.

Welcome to the forum.

In the absence of any info I can see why you posted as you did but as it turns out, Pete is a good guy.

I am sure you are too.

Let us know how you resolve this.

:tup:

Mark
 

Jimmy

Banned
Re: member EPIX is a scammer!

Pete would give you the shirt off his back.

Quit being a noob,noob.
 

Luke

Fish sticks SUCK !!!
Re: member EPIX is a scammer!

Ban this guy!

Pete is awesome guy and has ALWAYS been willing to do the right thing. Dont come in here running your mouth before you have exhausted your resources. You make yourself look like a fool bashing someone that has been in this community a lot longer than you have even owned your truck. I hope Karma comes around and kick your ass!


x2 and hit seriously with the stick while your at it
 

Norm

Donating Member
Re: member EPIX is a scammer!

You have 1 post and your bad mouthing a guy with a great name and long time member. Are you for real? Did you contact him before you started smearing crap on the forumn. Calm down and work it out, I'm sure the results will be alot better and easier that way.
 

blackbrick

New member
Re: member EPIX is a scammer!

Ill meet with anyone who is the closest....let me know....and leave your smart ass mouth at home until we meet in person....PM me your number and ill call to set up a place....
 

SYO237

SyTy Registry
Re: member EPIX is a scammer!

....and leave your smart ass mouth at home until we meet in person.....

Is that a threat? Because if you plan to do something stupid meeting up with someone face to face, then you need to figure something else out with Pete.

Im not going out of my way to put myself in danger over $650, nor will I allow another FL member to meet up with you if you are going to threaten to physically hurt someone which is what your alluding to with that statement.

Way to represent the GN owners and TurboBuick.
 

QWERTYphoon

Motley Driver Award 2009
Re: member EPIX is a scammer!

You are not too smart! At this point I would just tell Pete to keep your money and you keep the turbo. You are not worth dealing with. You also went crying on the Buick forum, what are you 12. Grow up and deal with this like an adult. Is this how you treat people at your Walmart job?

Ill meet with anyone who is the closest....let me know....and leave your smart ass mouth at home until we meet in person....PM me your number and ill call to set up a place....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top