NASTE 4 SALE items @ Fall Meet 2014.

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY
Re: NASTE 4 SALE items @ Fall Meet 2014.

I have a set of taillights in decent condition. $25.00 obo. I'll bring them.
 

sycho

New member
Re: NASTE 4 SALE items @ Fall Meet 2014.

I have a front passenger fender with no antenna hole, and a wiperless cowl for that smooth look. Sy double pumped, ATR cat back, 1/4 glass for Ty, spare tire with cover, and a ton of other shit! See y'all there!
 

Aeroking

e.i.
Re: NASTE 4 SALE items @ Fall Meet 2014.

Let me know if you are interested in parts, and i will bring them, cause space is tight. Syclone shoes size 9-1/2, Flexalite S10 efan hotwired, ATR wastegate, side exit stainless exhaust for syclone, gray corvette quisinart wheels, about 50 assorted intercooler couplers and band clamps, stock syclone gas tank
 
Re: NASTE 4 SALE items @ Fall Meet 2014.

Items I will be bringing to the meet

Ostrich 2.0 ,used once $125
Apadc a/d connector for apu1 (cable) $10
G1 memory adapter, used once $25
Ultimate chip for stock injectors , radar style with two keys $150
Aftermarket front cross drilled / slotted rotors $30
Stock down pipe $40
Stock injectors / 30k on them $30
Stock down pipe heat shield $5.00
Heater fan switch $3.00
Typhoon cargo net $10
Syclone rubber bed mat/ excellent condition $25
15 ft heat wrap with metal ties $10
Complete set of stock vacuum lines, like new/ flexible, $10
Electric mirror control switch $5.00
LH electric mirror, needs paint $5.00
Fog light, small crack in lens but works $5.00
Stock Bosch fpr with 14k on it $5.00
1 each upper I/C hard line $5.00
Few oem tonneau snaps $5.00
Home made suppressor for tach flutter $3.00
 

Captain Morgan

Moderated User
Re: NASTE 4 SALE items @ Fall Meet 2014.

Aftermarket front cross drilled / slotted rotors $30
Stock down pipe $40
Typhoon cargo net $10
Electric mirror control switch $5.00
LH electric mirror, needs paint $5.00

possibly interested in those items.

Are the rotors new or used?

Does the cargo net have the hooks that hang it up?
 
Re: NASTE 4 SALE items @ Fall Meet 2014.

The rotors are used, but in good condition. Just a few hundred miles on them. The cargo net has 4 metal hooks on the corners.
 

Tony Dipatri

New member
Re: NASTE 4 SALE items @ Fall Meet 2014.

looking to buy a USB data cable if anyone has an extra one to sell and is going to the meet on Sunday
 
Re: NASTE 4 SALE items @ Fall Meet 2014.

I have a home made USB data cable I bought years ago but have never tried it. It has usb at one end and two pins at the other end that plugs into the aldl. We could try it on sunday to see if it works.
 

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY
Re: NASTE 4 SALE items @ Fall Meet 2014.

Jeep Shaft. Purchased at a previous NASTE meet. $30 obo. I will bring it.
 

Tony Dipatri

New member
Re: NASTE 4 SALE items @ Fall Meet 2014.

I have a home made USB data cable I bought years ago but have never tried it. It has usb at one end and two pins at the other end that plugs into the aldl. We could try it on sunday to see if it works.

Yes please bring it with you.

Thanks
 

atomicmecha

I hate rust
Re: NASTE 4 SALE items @ Fall Meet 2014.

Cleaning some stuff today and found a box of western digital velociraptor drives. 160gb 10,000rpm sata drives. Next best thing to ssd drives. If anyone wants one, $20 each.
 

92 Ty 1173

Active member
Re: NASTE 4 SALE items @ Fall Meet 2014.

Items I will be bringing to the meet


Aftermarket front cross drilled / slotted rotors $30
Complete set of stock vacuum lines, like new/ flexible, $10

If Morgan passes I'm interested in the rotors. And possibly the vacuum lines.
 

RAR1TY

New member
Re: NASTE 4 SALE items @ Fall Meet 2014.

I will be bringing 4 Bridgestone Potenza RE730 245/50 ZR16 tires to the show. They came on the Aspen, and I don't like the tread at all. They have less than 1000 miles on them and are in great condition. Make a fair offer and they are yours.... And how do I post pics on this site?? Thanks!!
 

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY
Re: NASTE 4 SALE items @ Fall Meet 2014.

I .. And how do I post pics on this site?? Thanks!!

1. open photobucket account
2. upload images to photobucket
3. select picture and copy code from the right side choices (#4)
4. Paste img code into thread.
 

4cefed5

New member
Re: NASTE 4 SALE items @ Fall Meet 2014.

Items I will be bringing to the meet

Ostrich 2.0 ,used once $125
Apadc a/d connector for apu1 (cable) $10
G1 memory adapter, used once $25
Ultimate chip for stock injectors , radar style with two keys $150
Aftermarket front cross drilled / slotted rotors $30
Stock down pipe $40
Stock injectors / 30k on them $30
Stock down pipe heat shield $5.00
Heater fan switch $3.00
Typhoon cargo net $10
Syclone rubber bed mat/ excellent condition $25
15 ft heat wrap with metal ties $10
Complete set of stock vacuum lines, like new/ flexible, $10
Electric mirror control switch $5.00
LH electric mirror, needs paint $5.00
Fog light, small crack in lens but works $5.00
Stock Bosch fpr with 14k on it $5.00
1 each upper I/C hard line $5.00
Few oem tonneau snaps $5.00
Home made suppressor for tach flutter $3.00


I am interested in the mirror and switch.
See you there
 
Top