Nats right around the corner--WOOT--

newtyguy

New member
Re: Nats right around the corner--WOOT--

5 Days and counting!!! i have dedicated all day thursday to getting my truck ready!
 

MikeRenz

not stock
Re: Nats right around the corner--WOOT--

i destroyed myself this weekend....to help prepare for the drunken parking lot antics that i tend to participate in...heh.

word of advice....don't go deep sea fishing after a night of heavy binge drinking.
 

TYRODD

My ass. Look at it.
Re: Nats right around the corner--WOOT--

MikeRenz said:
i destroyed myself this weekend....to help prepare for the drunken parking lot antics that i tend to participate in...heh.

word of advice....don't go deep sea fishing after a night of heavy binge drinking.


She was that big 'eh? ;) :rotf: :rotf:
 

MikeRenz

not stock
Re: Nats right around the corner--WOOT--

maybe this will give you guys more of a clue....here is a fellow board member while we were fishing after a long night of drinking:

mattpuke.jpg

i somehow managed to keep it down by sleeping most of the time on the boat :lol:
 

Will_in_China

Truckless Wonder
Re: Nats right around the corner--WOOT--

Remember folks running down the quarter at the Nats?
Well if I don't find a ride, that's what I'll be doing all the way to KC this year...
 

GM TURBO

Sell Out
Re: Nats right around the corner--WOOT--

Will - if you weren't getting started from the wrong side of KC you could roll with the married couple.
 

Will_in_China

Truckless Wonder
Re: Nats right around the corner--WOOT--

If I wasn't so hell-bent determined on making it you'd think I was karmically not supposed to go.

Damn you, fate! Damn you!
icon_biggrin.gif
 

GM TURBO

Sell Out
Re: Nats right around the corner--WOOT--

Considering we haven't heard from you in about 6 months....

Drive the S4.
 

Will_in_China

Truckless Wonder
Re: Nats right around the corner--WOOT--

I know, sorry...
I was starting a new comany (still am) and had to bail on a bunch of projects.
Couldn't even get my head above water for a while.
FINALLY getting to the point where I can start getting a life back.

As for the S4, it got pwned by Garin's Stocker Ty to the tune of about 5 cars...

GM TURBO said:
Considering we haven't heard from you in about 6 months....

Drive the S4.
 

GM TURBO

Sell Out
Re: Nats right around the corner--WOOT--

Will_in_Denver said:
IAs for the S4, it got pwned by Garin's Stocker Ty to the tune of about 5 cars...

I wasn't worried about it being fast - I just thought it was the most reliable car in your sig ;)
 

Will_in_China

Truckless Wonder
Re: Nats right around the corner--WOOT--

Funny you mention that...

When people ask about it they get the following:
Yeah, it's like a slow stock Syclone that doesn't break.
PIG out of the hole.
And the trannys are bad, like worse than ours weak and expensive.
These things break with just a chip and they are like friggin' 8 grand!

If it comes down to it, I would drive it.
Don't want to go alone!!!

-W
 

MikeRenz

not stock
Re: Nats right around the corner--WOOT--

t minus 2 days till me and smaug arrive. This time thursday i'll have at least a beer in me.
 

2kwik4u

Resident slow guy
Re: Nats right around the corner--WOOT--

I think the Kentuckiana crew (all 3 of us now :( ), are heading out Thrusday night about 6ish.....One Syclone and one Tahoe.

Not sure if the other Syclone (Will R), or Typhoon on a trailer (Mike H) are gonna make it or not.....No word from them.

I'm ready to go NOW!.....Although I think I'll drink less, and watch more this year :D
 
Top