Need complete motor that runs

SYCLONE334

New member
Looking for a motor that's complete ready to drop in my syclone please let me know whos got one and how much thanks
 

s_blazin

Donating Member
Re: Need complete motor that runs

not the best idea, but to cehaply gt your truck running again, you can pick up a blazer engine and throw it in, can't boost it nearly as much since it has higher compression but you would have a car to drive again. can pick one up for about 500, thats what i'm selling mine for.

be better to get a 93-94 with the l35 heads, be ok for a future build up.

just an option
 

Sy#2373

New member
Re: Need complete motor that runs

I have one out of a 92 Ty. Complete minus turbo and upper intercooler, mileage unknown. It ran fine before it was pulled 4 years ago.
$1800 plus shipping.
 

SYCLONE334

New member
Re: Need complete motor that runs

I have one out of a 92 Ty. Complete minus turbo and upper intercooler, mileage unknown. It ran fine before it was pulled 4 years ago.
$1800 plus shipping.

I am trying to get one close by first if i cant find one i will let you know thanks
 

Luke

Fish sticks SUCK !!!
Re: Need complete motor that runs

I have one but it has a 86 blazer body wrapped around it.

you can even hear it run.
 

Luke

Fish sticks SUCK !!!
Re: Need complete motor that runs

So is it a syclone motor in a blazer?how dose it run and how many miles?


Yep it was a swap from a totaled Ty, has powertrain and interior minus a ty door panel and overhead console but its all there. runs mid 8's in the eighth, tranny is smoked but is still drivable. I think it has 116k on it. I havent looked inside the thing in a long time, needs valve seals but thats it.
 

SYCLONE334

New member
Re: Need complete motor that runs

Yep it was a swap from a totaled Ty, has powertrain and interior minus a ty door panel and overhead console but its all there. runs mid 8's in the eighth, tranny is smoked but is still drivable. I think it has 116k on it. I havent looked inside the thing in a long time, needs valve seals but thats it.

How much do you want for just the motor? or are you selling the whole truck i just want the motor
 
Top