NEW 1992 Typhoon... what's it worth.

elvisinturn1

New member
Re: SyTy Secrets, REVEALED!

Re: SyTy Secrets, REVEALED!

Merk said:
Yeah man, Fair Haven is my neck of the woods.....call me whenever.

Will do. Have to get a firm day we can all go thre. Planning on the weekend though.
 

elvisinturn1

New member
Re: NEW 1992 Typhoon... what's it worth.

442typhoondude said:
9 miles? I'd say $30k atleast. Seeing as this guy worked at GM, he may in fact actually have a solid white gold lettering Typhoon. My guess is that it's a later production 92.

Elvisinturn1, do the seats say Typhoon on them?

I'm just wondering, since this is a GM employee owned vehicle, could it be a 92 in 93 clothing?

Don't know to be honest with you. The seats are wrapped up in plastic. I'll know soon though. I made an offer of sticker. He came back and said sticker + i have to let him borrow my M3 for a track day. So far it looks pretty good.
 

Timbo

SyTy Stalker
Re: SyTy Secrets, REVEALED!

Re: SyTy Secrets, REVEALED!

Wish I lived just a little closer :rant:
 

elvisinturn1

New member
Re: SyTy Secrets, REVEALED!

Re: SyTy Secrets, REVEALED!

Syclone#1992 said:
I would love to ride out there....I live at 11 mile and I-94.....so it would take me 10mins to get there...

Wait a second... do you ever cruise Gratiot in that thing? Ever been to the carshow at Wild Woodies? Race a M3 and get spanked at the light infront of Wild Woodies?

:lol: :D
 

elvisinturn1

New member
Re: SyTy Secrets, REVEALED!

Re: SyTy Secrets, REVEALED!

Timbo said:
Wish I lived just a little closer :rant:

You live closer to the race track where this guy is going to beat on my M3. You should go watch and let me know if he destroys my new car :lol:
 

Syclone#1992

SyTy.net Moderator
Re: SyTy Secrets, REVEALED!

Re: SyTy Secrets, REVEALED!

elvisinturn1 said:
Wait a second... do you ever cruise Gratiot in that thing? Ever been to the carshow at Wild Woodies? Race a M3 and get spanked at the light infront of Wild Woodies?

:lol: :D
Don't race either truck....but I do go to Wild Woodies almost every Sunday was there last Sunday with the Syclone....buddy of mine has a 9 sec Syclone...he usually goes after the big dawgs...
 

elvisinturn1

New member
Re: SyTy Secrets, REVEALED!

Re: SyTy Secrets, REVEALED!

Syclone#1992 said:
Don't race either truck....but I do go to Wild Woodies almost every Sunday was there last Sunday with the Syclone....buddy of mine has a 9 sec Syclone...he usually goes after the big dawgs...

Hmm.. maybe someone on the forum? Who knows. I sometimes go to Woodies even though my car is nothing special. It's kinda a limited production piece because it's a Competition Edition, but nothing like what's up there usually.
 

Merk

Donating Member
Re: SyTy Secrets, REVEALED!

Re: SyTy Secrets, REVEALED!

elvisinturn1 said:
Wait a second... do you ever cruise Gratiot in that thing? Ever been to the carshow at Wild Woodies? Race a M3 and get spanked at the light infront of Wild Woodies?

:lol: :D


:lol:

Was it the Sy or the Ty, Tim? :D
 
Top