New Member with and Age Old Problem PROM

Monesq

Typhoon # 1643
I am a new member. I have a 1993 Typhoon. I am on my third engine and third transmission. I am having some problems with the PROM. Does anyone know of anybody who can program/burn the PROM to accomodate my engine. I promise to post my specs and pics, just trying to get the thing working to its full potential right now. I have a chip set from Turbo Tom right now, the Ultimate Chip set I had (ver 3) just did not work.

Any help would be appreciated.


BTW how can I tell the production model of my truck? is it the last 4 digits of the VIN?
 
Last edited:

VermontTy

Support Our Troops
Re: New Member with and Age Old Problem PROM

There are fellas here who burn chips; send a PM to "jwaller", he can do it.

The last 4 digits of your VIN are generally accepted as the production order, as the real release order is unknown.
 

Monesq

Typhoon # 1643
Re: New Member with and Age Old Problem PROM

Thank you for the advice. I need to get the thing tuned and re-chiped as best as possible. Not too many people in AZ that can do that.
 
Top