New owner in Houston

VintageUpgrades

S10 Blazaholic
I just acquired a 92 Ty (teal/grey). Soon to be a teal/silver turbo 383SBC. I will be looking for and selling parts soon. Any help I can get from you local guys would be appreciated.
 

Trapper

New member
Re: New owner in Houston

Welcome to the sickness. I have seen two other Tys in my area but they are rare, Not like the other belly button cars and trucks. Give me a buzz if you need any help. I have more time on my hands since its slow.
 

Trapper

New member
Re: New owner in Houston

I realized I drive by your shop in Humble all the time. Now that I know where it is I might have to drop by.
 

LIL QIK

HELL YEA I GOT BOOST!
Re: New owner in Houston

Welcome Mitch.....

There's a few of us here in the Houston area.....I'll have to swing by some time and do the meet and greet.
 

VintageUpgrades

S10 Blazaholic
Re: New owner in Houston

Thanks for the welcome. It's usually pretty easy to find me at the shop. I am there at lease 12 hrs a day. Thanks again.
 

H-TOWN-TYPHOON

You're killin' me, Smalls
Re: New owner in Houston

welcome

You guys would'nt happen to be across the street from a mobile home community, would you? Maybe used to park for sale projects out by the fence?

As far as the Typhoon, what type of items will be coming out of it? What kind of mileage?
 

VintageUpgrades

S10 Blazaholic
Re: New owner in Houston

That would be us. As far as parts, I will have to see where this project takes me. I have already promised the upper and lower intake to another member.
 

LIL QIK

HELL YEA I GOT BOOST!
Re: New owner in Houston

And you didn't happen to get that Ty out of Spring, did you? If I remember right there was an Eric out there that was selling his at one time. Pretty nice one from what I remember.
 

Daron

Active member
Re: New owner in Houston

That would be us. As far as parts, I will have to see where this project takes me. I have already promised the upper and lower intake to another member.

I checked out your for sale page. You have some nice stuff. That 67 Mustang looks like a nice driver.
 

Sygone

New member
Re: New owner in Houston

Welcome aboard.

I'm in the Astrodome area, with a white/grey 92 Ty for less than a month now. Before that, I had a Sy for almost a dozen years.
 
Top