Not a first time caller! But a long time listener

sy2675

He Saved the Pimp'n Game!
Here is what I have.

Fog light only work when all other lights are off.

It's been 7+ years since I worked on this truck much, I installed relays to help with headlight power, installed the fog lights later, they didn't work right. So I never fixed them. Now I want them to work right. Factory headlight switch and fog light switch, factory wiring to the front left headlight, then the relays are added. I know there is a "trigger" wire to tell the fogs not to work on brights, so I'm guessing I have that wire hooked up wrong.

I need the wiring diagram/schematic for the headlights and fogs,

I have searched, so now I'm asking, help! Please
 

GarnetTy1473

Donating Member
Re: Not a first time caller! But a long time listener

I was just wondering what happened to you a few days ago. You still working up in Fishers?
 

Ty92Resto

Member
Re: Not a first time caller! But a long time listener

I have a '92 Sonoma/Jimmy "Electrical Diagrams and Diagnosis Manual" if you need other pages photographed. Here is the headlamp and fog lamp page.


manuel_zpsd7jvtads.jpg
 

sy2675

He Saved the Pimp'n Game!
Re: Not a first time caller! But a long time listener

I was just wondering what happened to you a few days ago. You still working up in Fishers?


I left the gun club, looking for something different now, but doing well. How have you been?
 

GarnetTy1473

Donating Member
Re: Not a first time caller! But a long time listener

I left the gun club, looking for something different now, but doing well. How have you been?

Hanging in there. Moved to Noblesville in Oct 2014. Have more land, and a 38x40 garage to work on my truck, which I still haven't done in a few years.
 

SEL777

One of 101
Re: Not a first time caller! But a long time listener

This reminds me I need to look at my fogs too. They work but the right side has always been a little dim compared to the left side...and it bugs me. So, I leave them off.
 
Top