Only boosting 10# - Wondering why???

92Phoon

New member
It was only boosting 5#, then I adjusted the waste gate increasing it to 10#. My boost gauge is spliced into the EGR port not the manifold so Im thinking it could be a false reading. Any input will help. Thanks.

ryan@breachamber.com
 

92Phoon

New member
Well, Im kinda of embarrased but here it goes. Initally I was only boosting 5#. My waste gate was not adjusted properly, so last night I adjusted it and took it for a spin, now only 10# showed up. So I came home and posted this, I then said wait a minute, I didnt shift it my self! (When I leave it in drive it shifts at 4300 rpm) So I went back out and shifted right at redline and what do you know!? 14-15 #'s! Go ahead and laugh.
 

92Phoon

New member
My wastegate still wasnt adjusted properly, i adjusted it further in and now it boosts 15 just before 3000 rpm, thanks for the help!
 
Top