Part number for the boost relay on firewall?

turbodog

Donating Member
Anyone got the part number for the boost relay on the firewall? Anyone willing to go to the gareage and check theirs?

Thanks!
 

turbodog

Donating Member
Re: Part number for the boost relay on firewall?

Sorry, but have to ask; sure you are not giving me the part number for the intercooler pump relay? that is the part number given for the IC pump relay on syty authority, and the connectors are completely different.
 

Chest Rockwell

Active member
Re: Part number for the boost relay on firewall?

Whoops. Ok, got the relay in my hands. Hella, 4RD. There's more numbers on it, but using those I was able to do a google search and come up with a relay that looks like what I've got. HTH
 

turbodog

Donating Member
Re: Part number for the boost relay on firewall?

Unfortunately, I cannot seem to cross reference that part number to anything. I think I might need the rest of the numbers. Or the original GM part number..... Anyone?
 

Quickstop [UK]

Combating adversyty.
Re: Part number for the boost relay on firewall?

Did you order this? I've been trying toreplace mine for years. That part number is the right relay but the housing is different. I was trying to find the stock one, or the original HELLA piece but the one I got from Rock Auto doesn't fit the same way.
 

turbodog

Donating Member
Re: Part number for the boost relay on firewall?

No, I bought the aftermarket (I agree, does not fit like OEM) then found my original one rattling around in the back of the truck. Installed it and sold it with the truck.
 

Quickstop [UK]

Combating adversyty.
Re: Part number for the boost relay on firewall?

There is another part number for them - Rock Auto referenced it as 15591178 and using that I found some on ebay.

Worst case is I take the relay out of the stock unit and put it in the ebay housing. What a pita.
 
Top