Parts For Sale

92boosted303

1992 Typhoon #1155
Selling box of parts I got when I pruchased my ty all prices + shipping. 2 sets of stock injectors $45 ea. Lucas 5207009 D1720aa injectors new in box with caps $200. Bosch FPR 0280160237 $35. Bosch AFPR 0280160233 $50. Stock Air box $60. ECM #16198263 (#s come up emission control module on internet if anyone can identify this further feel free). $100. Accel ECM spark fuel management $100 Stock upper ic with hose $75.
 

92boosted303

1992 Typhoon #1155
Re: Parts For Sale

http://m1210.photobucket.com/linkco...cket.com/albums/cc416/aduran14/1318990395.jpg.
1318990397.jpg
http://m1210.photobucket.com/linkco...cket.com/albums/cc416/aduran14/1318990399.jpg http://m1210.photobucket.com/linkco...cket.com/albums/cc416/aduran14/1318990403.jpg
1318990405.jpg
. http://m1210.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/aduran14/1318990407.jpg.html
 

BoostedSUV

Active member
Re: Parts For Sale

that ECM is $87 directly from GMPARTSDIRECT.com by the way. I know because I recently bought one :). Just an FYI
 

92boosted303

1992 Typhoon #1155
Re: Parts For Sale

that ECM is $87 directly from GMPARTSDIRECT.com by the way. I know because I recently bought one :). Just an FYI
. Thanks for the heads up want to be as legit as possible if anyones interested in that ecm make a offer on what you think its worth obviously not $100 like I first posted.
 
Top