Reverse cowl hood

gnjeff.t

New member
Re: Reverse cowl hood

I've got a cervini hood on my '93. It has two inlets on the front and two opening on the cowl area. It is supposed to lower the engine bay temperatures. I think it looks pretty good, and it's different than MOST other hoods I've seen.
 

92TyLA

New member
Re: Reverse cowl hood

I've got a cervini hood on my '93. It has two inlets on the front and two opening on the cowl area. It is supposed to lower the engine bay temperatures. I think it looks pretty good, and it's different than MOST other hoods I've seen.

Pictures please.:tup:
 

nonova0074

Member
Re: Reverse cowl hood

I've got a cervini hood on my '93. It has two inlets on the front and two opening on the cowl area. It is supposed to lower the engine bay temperatures. I think it looks pretty good, and it's different than MOST other hoods I've seen.

I just painted mine today I will post pics up later this week after I buff it up
 
Top