rusted fog light bracket holders.

janeto72

New member
Today I was looking under the front bumper at the brackets that hold the fog lights in place and noticed they are pretty much rusted out.I noticed alot of rust on the garage floor so i thought i would take a lookie.Where can i get replacements for these???
One more question.
I would like to paint the frame to inhibit rust formation...What have you guys used that gave good results?.Any suggestions would be appreciated.
thanks,
janeto
 

janeto72

New member
Re: rusted fog light bracket holders.

Can I get the por-15 at NAPA?
As well,
anyone know where I can get new fog light bracket holders that bolt the fog light to the front bumper support?
thanks,
janeto
 

poorboy93

Veteran S10 Owner
Re: rusted fog light bracket holders.

I used 3m brand rubber undercoating spray on my Blazer, It's holding up fine. The POR-15 is excellent. If NAPA does'nt have it, try the back of car magazines.

Also, You can lay a new tarp down on the garage floor, and park the truck on it. I have done this for years and it works great. It keeps moisture from the floor from getting to the frame.
 
Top