Maxtor
New member
So it's 1:30am and my 13 month old was having a rough night which translates to me having a rough night. I knew by the time I laid back down to go to sleep he would wake up again so I worked on the computer instead.
I took 2 files showing runs at the same boost level, one camera outside and the other inside, and merged the files together. Kind of gives you an outside vs. inside perspective. After launch the two lined up almost perfectly as you would hope they would.
I haven't seen anything like this before, thought someone else might like to watch it.
http://www.mediafire.com/?tqt22fagciq
I took 2 files showing runs at the same boost level, one camera outside and the other inside, and merged the files together. Kind of gives you an outside vs. inside perspective. After launch the two lined up almost perfectly as you would hope they would.
I haven't seen anything like this before, thought someone else might like to watch it.
http://www.mediafire.com/?tqt22fagciq