Sy in HotRod

"Nickel"

S-Series Syco
Anyone on here? 12/12 issue.

image-1.jpg

image-2.jpg
 

meaty

New member
Re: Sy in HotRod

I had got this mag. and hadn't looked at it. That's cool it's got two of my trucks in it.
 

TyFun

New member
Re: Sy in HotRod

Latest issue of one of the "mini truck" mags (saw it while killing time at walmart the other day) had a Sy in it. Not a feature or have any write up. Was just in a line of other low rider trucks. It was slammed on the ground with hydros. Not my thing at all but nice looking truck.
 

alwayscode390

pppssssshhhhhtttttttttttt
Re: Sy in HotRod

Latest issue of one of the "mini truck" mags (saw it while killing time at walmart the other day) had a Sy in it. Not a feature or have any write up. Was just in a line of other low rider trucks. It was slammed on the ground with hydros. Not my thing at all but nice looking truck.

I wonder if its the guy on here that just had his SY painted ... had the SYCLONE painted on the cladding , looked slick.

I think he is using air bags though, and 20"s ---
 

gstacky

Member
Re: Sy in HotRod

I wonder if its the guy on here that just had his SY painted ... had the SYCLONE painted on the cladding , looked slick.

I think he is using air bags though, and 20"s ---

Yes, I'm positive it's jimhrabe's truck, same wheels and everything.
 

the baPhoon

Active member
Re: Sy in HotRod

I wonder if its the guy on here that just had his SY painted ... had the SYCLONE painted on the cladding , looked slick.

I think he is using air bags though, and 20"s ---

Yeah it is probly scrapin'clones' truck. Bagged and body dropped iirc.
Had a camper shell on it at one point.
I can't say I don't like the truck. I personally wouldn't do that to a sy but it looks hood and gets white a bit of attention. I've seen it in a few MT mags.
 
Top