Syclone #685 for sale $8k OBO

libertysyclone

New member
Well its come time that I dont have room or time for my Syclone anymore.

#685
90,000 miles (i will get exact #'s tonite)
I am the third owner of the truck, I bought it with 76k miles in 2003 out of batesville Indiana.

The good
The truck has forged bottom end with 4 bolt splayed mains
SRP pistons
Eagle H beams
ARP rod bolts (all purchased through mike@RPM)
Rebuild was at 89,000miles
The whole motor was gone through, new seals/gaskets ect

The Bad:
I backed into a tree a year or so ago and dented the drivers top corner of the bed, it broke the tail light and destroyed the rear piece of cladding. (dent is bad but the rest is pretty easy to fix)
The tranny needs a rebuild, sprag gears are gone (still runs pretty well but no hold back in gear)
Has a holset HY35 turbo, my stock turbo at time of rebuild was in poor shape so I went with this.

The extras:
Vortec heads (not installed, used)
Fbody 5 spokes with spacers
extra set of tail lights (black trim)
Real GM Service manuals
extra rear window
a tonneau cover that was taken off the truck at like 3k miles and never put back on. (like new)

I thinks thats it, I will get pics up tonite when I get home.

If you have any questions or offers please email me @ jacobastory@gmail.com

IF I am asking too much tell me!

I will donate $200 off this sale to the site, its the very least I can do. This site has been nothing but a HUGE home/help for me.

I have no interest in parting the truck or the parts.
 
Top