Syclone Youtube Bullrun Audition

Re: Syclone Youtube Bullrun Audition

Bad idea. The syclone will break down either on the road or get F'ed up in one of those challanges. Just like that evo hitting the cement barrier.
I would do bullrun with something that in not original bust still looks good.
 

hatrik8

Donating Member
Re: Syclone Youtube Bullrun Audition

I would definitely enter my truck as it is, but if it had a clean paint job and zero dings etc I would be reluctant.
 

MikeRenz

not stock
Re: Syclone Youtube Bullrun Audition

guess Jon "Mirrado Graphics" is still around and still has his trucks then. I was wondering what he's been up to.
 

Silly

Banned
Re: Syclone Youtube Bullrun Audition

guess Jon "Mirrado Graphics" is still around and still has his trucks then. I was wondering what he's been up to.

Guess that means I need to give him a call and see where my product is..... 3-4 years later.
 

UK-Ty

Ty Crazy
Re: Syclone Youtube Bullrun Audition

If they get to do it you never know they might have no breakdowns at all.:haha:
 

Foot Performance

Donating Member
Re: Syclone Youtube Bullrun Audition

I would love to do it in one of these trucks but it would be LS turbo and 4L80e

You sure wouldnt want it to be your show queen but it would be fun (I think the real bull run would be cooler but 20k to enter)
 

Luke

Fish sticks SUCK !!!
Re: Syclone Youtube Bullrun Audition

I was gonna start a thread for this too, but it was to say that Jon was still around, and Silly I posted a comment for ya ;)
 

Syclone Rob

Its all ABOOT the SYTY eh
Re: Syclone Youtube Bullrun Audition

For some reason, I though jon looked different.. anyways,, that ****er still owes me some decals I paid for. Yup like silly.. now about 2 years or something like that.:rant:\

I posted a comment on the other video... I hope that because of his past dealings causes him to not get into bullrun. Karma is a bitch
 

THEMADTYPH00N

Active member
Re: Syclone Youtube Bullrun Audition

I was trying to work out a deal with him to buy one of those Sonoma GT's he had. Just stopped hearing from him one day....
 

SYO237

SyTy Registry
Re: Syclone Youtube Bullrun Audition

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EerAKnx_Iww&NR=1

Here is another vid. From the post I have read, looks like this guy has pissed off many members here...


When you offer a service, take peoples money and then just suddenly disappear for an extended period of time with absolutely no contact or effort to give anyone a reason, thats going to piss off people.

When you finally come back, apologize and say your going to make it up to the people you owe and then disappear again, your going to piss people off more.

When you have time to make Bullrun Audition videos and ignore the fact that you still owe people product, your going to now catch some heavy shit and burn alot of bridges.

The comments are locked out for all the videos....wonder why. :roll:


:tdown:
 

Silly

Banned
Re: Syclone Youtube Bullrun Audition

I just left jon a message on his cell phone, said that since he is back around and posting videos I assumed that meant he was going to come clean with the products. I will continue to call him until I get a hold of him.
 

R&C_RallySyTy

Little Big Man
Re: Syclone Youtube Bullrun Audition

Just another reason why I like this place. What exactly is the story on this? He sold decals or something, people never got them?
 

Try Me

New member
Re: Syclone Youtube Bullrun Audition

Everybody flag it as inappropriate.

Ashame you cant flag them as "three of the stupidest videos on youtube". WTF is the point and what is the Bullrun? I couldnt get 30 seconds into them without skipping ahead then just closing it out.
 
Top