SyTy MIA's

Ty0279

Historically Significant
These guys are MIA.

What ever happened to: :dunno:

- TookyCat (Josh)
- Sy769 (Patrick J.)...I guess I could just call him, but I'm lazy.
- ParTyBoy
- Will-in-Denver ...haven't seen him post in about 1/2 year since he bought a Sy.
- 90% of ChiTown SyTy

Please add others to the list.
 

SyTyJedi

Jedi Council
I killed them all. Don't worry, I will get to you eventually - your name is just further down on my list.
 

RedSy

Member
Will in Denver

Will in Denver

Will is alive and well. His cellphone is broken again. Probably the 10th one since I first met him in Chicago. He showed up late to the SEMA dinner. Kind of reminds me of Lurch of the Adams Family.

RedSy
 

Loeryder

New member
Patrick is still around.
He moved to eastbf missouri and has nothing but dial up, so he doesn't get online much.
That and he is remodelling his house and the wife is mucho pregnant.

And I'd say at least 65% of Chitown SyTy has sold their trucks and moved on.
BDubb has a vette now... :wink:


Hmmm who to add... that list could go on and on.
Guy Lavy? Made one of the first 10 sec passes at the Nats back in 99 or so.
Andrew Schwartz? (Auto Syndicate)
Chris (Chrome Boy) Pearson?
 

E-Rue

New member
Loeryder said:
BDubb has a vette now... :wink:

he sold it already, and got a volkswagon bug and a skyline thats not street legal.

also brian greens asian wife is pregnant, but we all suspect its b-dubbs baby....... since she stays over there 2 or 3 nights out of the week.

e
 

mhoover

Member
i had communication with guy about 3 months ago through email and he sold his sy and got a porche. said he still kept up with the syty community a lil but i think he has mostly moved on. too bad he is a 1st class guy!!

MATT
 

blk00z28

Forced to by choice
I've been away from posting as much as possible.

It will kill me if I come here and post when I cant get a truck yet.. :roll: :D
 

Tydriver

TurboLS6 Powa'
just a 6 said:
Maybe they went over here http://syty-tech.huryde.com/phpBB2/index.php i sure wasen't welcome to this private board.

It's fine with me i just wish they would have given me a reason, that's all.


90% of the peeps that apply dont follow the rules as indicated on the main page. Hence the lack of communication you did or did NOT receive. If you were in the 10% that DID follow the correct procedures you will receive feedback.
 

just a 6

R.I.P MyClone
Tydriver said:
just a 6 said:
Maybe they went over here http://syty-tech.huryde.com/phpBB2/index.php i sure wasen't welcome to this private board.

It's fine with me i just wish they would have given me a reason, that's all.


90% of the peeps that apply dont follow the rules as indicated on the main page. Hence the lack of communication you did or did NOT receive. If you were in the 10% that DID follow the correct procedures you will receive feedback.

I talked to HuRyde in e-mails about signing up, he wanted me to send info and i did. But never heard back after that. So NO i did not just try to register on the forum and i DID read the rules. Then if there was a missunderstanding between us about the profile, well with no communication what so ever who would now??
 
Top