Syty.net T-Shirt contest

keith455

Average Joe
Staff member
So here's the deal. I want to have some new syty.net t-shirts made and thought it'd be cool to have a contest for the best design.
Info/rules:
1) The shirt will be ash gray so design accordingly.
2) Front, back or preferably both sides of the shirt can have a design.
3) They will be printed and heat pressed. (This will keep the per shirt cost down)
4) Design whatever you want and then we'll take the submissions and put up a pole to see which one everyone likes best. One person can submit several designs if they like.
5) The winner of the poll will get a free t-shirt
6) Then shirts will be available for sale.
7) Deadline for entries 6/30/09

Below is what the last run of syty.net shirts looked like.

front_far.jpg

back_close.jpg
 

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY
Re: Syty.net T-Shirt contest

I disqualify myself...'cause I've been-there-done-that...and I'm not all that creative. :lol:

Nov102008006.jpg


By the way, these fine collector shirts will be available at Nats (if I make it) at a steep discount.
 

phoonTy

Truckless. For now.
Re: Syty.net T-Shirt contest

What are the contest dates? I need to know how much time I have :tup: :lol:
 

keith455

Average Joe
Staff member
Re: Syty.net T-Shirt contest

I disqualify myself...'cause I've been-there-done-that...and I'm not all that creative. :lol:

Nov102008006.jpg


By the way, these fine collector shirts will be available at Nats (if I make it) at a steep discount.

I've disqualified myself also as you can see by the first shirts that I designed. :)
 

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY
Re: Syty.net T-Shirt contest

"Where grown men come to talk about their trucks that never run!"


Nice. More:

"Sy/Ty = Love/Hate"
"Sy/Ty...Because we have the nads to take them on..."
"SyTy Paperweight Club"
"Graduate: SyTy Home Mechanic Course"
 

BigBadSmoosh

Picking fights on I-65 since 2013
Re: Syty.net T-Shirt contest

"Clusterf*ck" on the front in syty font
a picture of the engine bay on the back
 

MRKING

New Parts for Old Trucks
Re: Syty.net T-Shirt contest

Why arent men excluded in this wet shirt contest ? We dont want to see no man boobs .
 

SY2455

70's Veteran
Re: Syty.net T-Shirt contest

A picture of a Syclone on the front.

A picture of a Donkey on the back below the word Syclone, with this writing under the Donkey "EveryOne needs one to haul ass".

OR

A picture of a Typhoon on the front.

and on the back put a picture of a 4 Donkeys below the word Typhoon, with this writing under the Donkeys "When you want to haul more then two asses".
 
Last edited:

MRKING

New Parts for Old Trucks
Re: Syty.net T-Shirt contest

"Syclone"

What did i get myself into ?
maybe a pile of money on fire below the text .
 

93 TY 2185

Donating Member
Re: Syty.net T-Shirt contest

I have had a lot of SYTY shirts over the years and my favorite is the SyTy Shindig 2008 design.:tup:
Is that Adam's design?
 

ROSEDOGGYDOG

umop apisdn w,I
Re: Syty.net T-Shirt contest

*On the front of the shirt*

When your Syclone and Typhoon need parts...

*On the back of the shirt*

You drive your dependable Sonoma GT to the Store.

"Sonoma GT more rare than a Sy or Ty"
 

blk00z28

Forced to by choice
Re: Syty.net T-Shirt contest

i had something similar I was working on but don't have time to finish it. I like yours though.:tup::tup:
 
Top