SyTy Newspaper article GP

J_SULLIVAN

A&P slave monkey
Re: SyTy Newspaper article GP

I guess my PayPal was received? Never got any kind e-mail or pm saying anything...? :dunno:
 

Makaveli

New member
Re: SyTy Newspaper article GP

Update...

Everyones packages are now en-route. A few of you should even have them by now. The rest went out about 20 minutes ago.

If there's any problems/damage/didn't recieve right amount, just let me know!


Enjoy...
 

AUSyTyIN

Unbusted $#it box
Re: SyTy Newspaper article GP

Got 'em! Haven't had time to read them yet, but I will definatly spread the wealth! Thanks again, brotha
 
H

hhcs

Guest
Re: SyTy Newspaper article GP

Hi,
Great article, I am keeping 1 in a safe place and the other copy put in plastic for people to look at. Jeff
 

Makaveli

New member
Re: SyTy Newspaper article GP

I'll be hitting the post office tomorrow so the last couple orders should be recieved by the end of the week!
 

Jersey 91/93

NASTE Member
Re: SyTy Newspaper article GP

Got mine yesterday. They looked good... now I just have to read the article. Thanks.
 

Makaveli

New member
Re: SyTy Newspaper article GP

marlborosyclone said:
did you get my payment

Indeed. Took me a few days to make it to the post office but it went out monday or tuesday. Should be to you any day now. Thanks!
 

BigBadSmoosh

Picking fights on I-65 since 2013
Re: SyTy Newspaper article GP

97 CAIVIAROSS said:
Got mine and smaugs yesterday also NICE article!!:tup:
Thanks
D.

you actually shipped something to your own house?! :lol:
 

Makaveli

New member
Re: SyTy Newspaper article GP

Thanks guys...glad everyone liked them.

I'm talking to my buddy today about a possible syclone cover. It may be difficult but what I'm thinking is to highlight factory turbo'd vehicles as a whole. The Buicks, Syclones, new Neons, VR4's, ect.

I would actually spend more than an hour writing it & I'd do it sober during daylight hours!

The Syclone obviously would be the predominant vehicle in the group. (on the cover hopefully)
 
Top