syty parts

protechmn

New member
Just wanted to let u know I have quitd a few parts 4 sale on syty.net fb page. If anyone is interested lmk . Thanks n Happy Holidays
 

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY
Re: syty parts

This particular forum is not a "site referral" service. This is a place to load parts for sale. Highly recommend you list what you have for sale and prices. Pics would be a bonus.
 

protechmn

New member
Re: syty parts

Just wanted to let u know I have quitd a few parts 4 sale on syty.net fb page. If anyone is interested lmk . Thanks n Happy Holidays
My fb name is Miguel Aldama, original post is under discussion not parts fs. Sorry about the poor info. I have a complete new RPM 60 series turbo kit looking for $1800 shipped. Not ready to part out yet, but I will consider if turbo sells first. Have a new moates 16 way remote chip, make offer. RPM a2a sold, ATR cryod headers sold. RPM new cai sold. New RPM double pumper for sy complete w harness, $650 shipped. 3 gauge pillar pod, w or wo guages, make offer. New RPM ac delete, New RPM fan spacer kit w fan. New jgs 60mm bov $450 shipped. I'm sure I'm 4getting a bunch of other stuff. As I go through everything I will be adding more parts. Best way to get in touch is call or text me 9564635945 thanks guys.
 

protechmn

New member
Re: syty parts

Just wanted to let u know I have quitd a few parts 4 sale on syty.net fb page. If anyone is interested lmk . Thanks n Happy Holidays

For some reason I can't upload any pix guys if I have the specific pix of what you are interested in, I will be more than happy to text it to u. I'm out of state till Monday so if not just request ur interest n I will get back to you asap. Thanks again n Happy Holidays.
 

protechmn

New member
Re: syty parts

For some reason I can't upload any pix guys if I have the specific pix of what you are interested in, I will be more than happy to text it to u. I'm out of state till Monday so if not just request ur interest n I will get back to you asap. Thanks again n Happy Holidays.

Also forgot to add nib comp cams 422, 250 shipped, used 412, 150 shipped. Autometer Z gauges 2675, 2663, 2614, fuel psi will need sender. 175 shipped all prices are plus pp fees or as gift. Thanks everyone.
 

protechmn

New member
Re: syty parts

Also forgot to add nib comp cams 422, 250 shipped, used 412, 150 shipped. Autometer Z gauges 2675, 2663, 2614, fuel psi will need sender. 175 shipped all prices are plus pp fees or as gift. Thanks everyone.

Update: 3 gauge pillar pod sold. I found the sender for the fp guage, harness, and a fitting that allows it to be installed inline w the feed line by the tc for a clean install. All included.
 
Top