Top end questions

VIPERRACING

New member
Re: Top end questions

The Master Power 70mm that you have will hit like NITROUS. It will be more then enough turbo & then some. Trust me I know from actually using pretty much every turbo that you can think of and not just guessing that it wont work. Its the perfect turbo for daily driving and coming on to boost very very quickly. It'll put a smile on your face everytime you push the gas pedal. Now dont get me wrong, there is other turbo options that will make you WAY more power but for real world driving and wanting great throttle response that turbo that you have is what you want. Good luck.
 

King_Ice_Flash

New member
Re: Top end questions

12580698 MAP sensor (Now 12615136)

Using 207.6563 (C6301) for the scaler and 10 for the offset (C6302). I think I got those values from a solstice redline.

Amazon had the sensor last time I checked.

Good to know about the turbo. I was hoping that it wouldn't be a terribly inefficient turbo, and hopefully staying out of boost longer will help my mileage. Apparently they made a race housing for the turbo, I guess I will have to see if I can pick one up since in the US, people are carrying this "Magnum power" turbo instead of the "Master power." Something about a "Dynamic Reflow" compressor housing too.
 

VIPERRACING

New member
Re: Top end questions

12580698 MAP sensor (Now 12615136)

Using 207.6563 (C6301) for the scaler and 10 for the offset (C6302). I think I got those values from a solstice redline.

Amazon had the sensor last time I checked.

Good to know about the turbo. I was hoping that it wouldn't be a terribly inefficient turbo, and hopefully staying out of boost longer will help my mileage. Apparently they made a race housing for the turbo, I guess I will have to see if I can pick one up since in the US, people are carrying this "Magnum power" turbo instead of the "Master power." Something about a "Dynamic Reflow" compressor housing too.

The Magnum Turbo is just a renamed Master Power Turbo. Im a dealer for both of them and they come from the same place.
 
Top