Tps ?

sytyguy

Moderated User
Re: Tps ?

0.5-4.5 volts.

I've seen idle as high as .65 and WOT as low as 3.8. While voltage does matter, you want to make sure that your getting 0-100% via DM regardless of what the voltage is.
 

critical

meltdown
Re: Tps ?

I posted this on another topic, but here it is again. I`ve used an ajustable tps from an `89 iroc, set at 1.25 volts. any thing lower than that,the peddle would not respond. I think the non adjustable tps units are calibrated this way, but I could be wrong.
 

sytyguy

Moderated User
Re: Tps ?

VermontTy said:
Hood....what the heck does your avatar say?

It's a screenshot (gif) of a Commodore 64. It says:


**** COMMODORE 64 BASIC V2 ****

64K RAM SYSTEM 38911 BASIC BYTES FREE

READY.

Anyone born before 1983 should know what a C64, C128, Amiga, etc.... screenshot looks like IMO.
icon_biggrin.gif
I was an uber-geek back then (although maybe not as much as I am now) and the BASIC programmer in me just never went away I guess. I would spend days playing Loderunner, Burger Time, Wishbringer, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, and Zork (I, II, III, Beyond, etc....). Those were REAL games.

BTW, am I the only one that's excited to see HHGG being made into a movie? I'll admit a little hesitance at the idea of visual spoiling (half the fun of the games was using your imagination to envision the rooms, etc...), but I am really pleased to see a movement towards this era/genre. Now I can only cross my fingers that someone of Douglas Adams' caliber will step up and write/produce the sequel to HHGG that I was promised back in 1984.
icon_wink.gif


I'm going to drink some tea now and try to get this babel fish outta my ear.....
icon_lol.gif
 

VermontTy

Support Our Troops
Re: Tps ?

threadjacked.gif


Wicked! I just couldn't read the screen; too small. The C64 was the first comp I used. I was known to rock out on Zork for hours on end. Mike Tyson's Punch Out killed my Zork time though.
 
Top