Trying to figure out whether its my turbo smoking up at idle- 15 seconds after it comes down to an idle.
If its a turbo seal, what are my options? Do I need a reman or new one, can mine be repaired anyplace with a seal kit or anything? Does it positively have to go to a turbo shop?
Thanks for any advice, I'm hoping for the best, but its not looking very good so far. At my mechanics tonight so he can work on it cool tomorrow...
If its a turbo seal, what are my options? Do I need a reman or new one, can mine be repaired anyplace with a seal kit or anything? Does it positively have to go to a turbo shop?
Thanks for any advice, I'm hoping for the best, but its not looking very good so far. At my mechanics tonight so he can work on it cool tomorrow...