Turbo Thunder (Wash State)

Zewerr

ToeJam is a Poindexter
Re: Turbo Thunder (Wash State)

Hmmmmmm, maybe. You know, I've autocrossed more than I can count at Bremerton. I even have my own key to the gate, but I have never dragged there.
 

SyChic

NOT a newbie, just shy
Re: Turbo Thunder (Wash State)

I'm guessing at the last ones, but for sure the first four will be there...
Me-Buick, Zav-Ty, Roland-Sy, Dennis-Buick, Paul-Ty(I hope), Randy-Ty(possibly), Shawn TT Sy, Big Dave-Sy, YOU, I hope...and lots of friends of mine with Buicks from all over, from Oregon, Idaho, & Canada..
The Buicks will out do the SyTys, they always do. Thats why I posted in NWSTP and am trying to get more people to bring their trucks. We will have time onlys on friday night with a cash bash, I believe.. and the TT7 event will be Saturday, bring a tent or stay at the hotel in town, or bring your RV :)
I posted a link in NWSTP about lots of stuff, including a flyer you can print out, hotel information, and a poll on how much to pay for our registration. TT7 shirts are going to be made, if you want one. There will be a car show, too.
All payouts will come from money from our sponsors, the shirts and our TT7 registration fee, which is separate from the usual fee you pay to race at the track. You will contact Gene or Pat once you get in the pits to register. I will try and get a huge banner or something to identify us :)
Here are the links:
http://home.earthlink.net/~speedwayrepair/
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?t=186267
 

socalgn

New member
Re: Turbo Thunder (Wash State)

SyChic said:
I'm guessing at the last ones, but for sure the first four will be there...
Me-Buick, Zav-Ty, Roland-Sy, Dennis-Buick, Paul-Ty(I hope), Randy-Ty(possibly), Shawn TT Sy, Big Dave-Sy, YOU, I hope...and lots of friends of mine with Buicks from all over, from Oregon, Idaho, & Canada..
The Buicks will out do the SyTys, they always do. Thats why I posted in NWSTP and am trying to get more people to bring their trucks. We will have time onlys on friday night with a cash bash, I believe.. and the TT7 event will be Saturday, bring a tent or stay at the hotel in town, or bring your RV :)
I posted a link in NWSTP about lots of stuff, including a flyer you can print out, hotel information, and a poll on how much to pay for our registration. TT7 shirts are going to be made, if you want one. There will be a car show, too.
All payouts will come from money from our sponsors, the shirts and our TT7 registration fee, which is separate from the usual fee you pay to race at the track. You will contact Gene or Pat once you get in the pits to register. I will try and get a huge banner or something to identify us :)
Here are the links:
http://home.earthlink.net/~speedwayrepair/
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?t=186267


Always had a great respect for SyTys.........

Hope to see a lot of you out there Friday and Saturday! It'll be awesome to see the turbo 6s making them V-8 guys shake with fear.......
 

typhoon92

Donating Member
Re: Turbo Thunder (Wash State)

I'm off to turbo thunder it's a four hour drive from Prosser to Bremerton.I hope to see all of you guys there at the races!!!!
 

SyChic

NOT a newbie, just shy
Re: Turbo Thunder (Wash State)

So.... of the people in here that made it to Turbo Thunder VII, what did you think of it?
I have always liked Bremerton, and have been going to it for a long time. I had a blast and it was great to see everyone, sorry I was a little busy with Pat and myself racing. I did my best time in the GN of a 12.68 at 107 mph. I made it to the quarters, and red lit like a dummy. Ran right on my dial in though.. :D That's a little over a second faster than the Sy. It feels so much different off the line than the Sy too. It pulls hard, just in a different way, because of the slicks (or drag radials I should say) and it also reacts a little slower than the Sy at the gas pedal. Haha.. I like doing burnouts, though! :tup:
Did anyone go to the car show? I missed so much stuff.. :(
I hope that more people make it next year, YES there will be another one..they asked us back! We have a whole year to get ready!
 
Top